Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Liverpool 5-1 Arsenal - Saturday 29th December, 2018

Kick-off 17.30

Live on BT Sport

155.png     VS     580b57fcd9996e24bc43c4df.png

Head to Head
Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool
Arsenal 3-3 Liverpool
Liverpool 4-0 Arsenal
Liverpool 3-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 3-4 Liverpool

Recent Form:
Liverpool - WWWWW
Arsenal - DWLLW

Should beat them, especially at home. Going into the city game with the same 7 point gap on them would be very nice. 

Going for 2-1.

Do fancy us here, especially with their injuries at the back. Obviously they're a threat going forward but I think we should have too much.

Liverpool playing well, we're not playing too well and we have players missing. At Anfield as well... Difficult to see past a Liverpool win here. Just hope we don't get beaten too heavily. 3-1.

On paper and taking form into account we should win this. But with Aubamayang, who is one of the league's best strikers in my opinion, Arsenal always have a punches chance.

Dropping points against Arsenal and City in our next two games wouldn't be the end of the World seeing as we will have played all the top teams away from home and two of the top teams (Arsenal & City) twice, we will have a run of very winnable games upcoming whilst those in and around us will all be playing each other.

Still, a win tomorrow would give us a great cushion going into the City game which would take all the pressure off us whilst making it a must win game for them.

• Upvote 1

Provisional squad v LFC: These are the players that have travelled to Liverpool. Leno, Cech, Martinez, Jenkinson, Kolasinac, Lichtsteiner, Koscielny, Sokratis, Mustafi, Medley, Maitland-Niles, Xhaka, Elneny, Torreira, Guendouzi, Ramsey, Iwobi, Ozil, Saka, Lacazette, Aubameyang, Nketiah.

Arsenal will benefit from low expectations in this match....

I think we'll be reminded not to get ahead of ourselves in this game. One way or another that will come out. Probably via a draw. 

I think this'll be a draw personally, but obviously if we could get the 3 points and keep that cushion we have right now above City then that would be massive for when we play them.

Seriously, is there a better LB around than Robertson? Absolute quality. 

Maitland-Niles with his first for Arsenal! Thankfully that overrated LB went wandering. :ph34r:

Lichtsteiner...

Pretend leader. All pointing and shouting.

Firmino...

Simply a world class footballer. 

30 minutes ago, Cicero said:

My goodness Arsenals defence 

Fucking hell 

Fuck's sake. Great from Firmino that. Defence shit themselves.