• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 5-1 Arsenal - Saturday 29th December, 2018

football forum

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Got to say Arsenal have not helped themselves with this set up, bit like Silva against Spurs. It's either brave or stupid. 

1.0 up to 2.1 down in the time it takes to have a shit. There's your answer

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Got to say Arsenal have not helped themselves with this set up, bit like Silva against Spurs. It's either brave or stupid. 

It's staggering that teams still think they can set up like this against this Liverpool side after about 3 years. 

3 minutes ago, Panna King said:

Every defender has been shocking, Emerys job should be on the line after this first half, not even Huddersfield would of made it this easy. 

What a fickle fan you are

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

It's staggering that teams still think they can set up like this against this Liverpool side after about 3 years. 

I think part of it was forced on him because of injuries. Still been very bad though

• Subscriber
Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

I think part of it was forced on him because of injuries. Still been very bad though

Nah, with the personnel on the pitch you could easily play a more compact shape than this. Arsenal haven't even seen the benefit of pushing high and pressing, from the first minute Leno and Lichtsteiner were misplacing passes across the back line while I can't remember more than a couple of instances where you've won the ball high up the pitch.

1 minute ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Sokratis is dog, didn't rate the signing of him and Leno and they have been nothing but average for me. Terrible, in serious need of a revamp to this squad clear out as many as possible.

That German guy in charge of transfers needs to get a slap.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

It takes time to rebuild a team, on the whole Emry has done very well.

Exactly. We have improved but today has been terrible

1 minute ago, Panna King said:

That German guy in charge of transfers needs to get a slap.

So many flop signings by him so far, Torreira and Guendouzi his two only good ones. Mkhi, Leno, Sokratis, Lichtsteiner not good enough. Auba massive outlay for a player who is 30 next season...

• The title was changed to Liverpool 5-1 Arsenal - Saturday 29th December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived