• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - 29-30th December, 2018

football forum

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Brighton 1-0 Everton. A shite match which could have gone either way but the ball breaking to Locadia from a corner to give them the lead allowed Brighton to get ten men behind the ball. 

We were so poor in the final third. Walcott is now having about one good game in five. Gomes looks injured and/or burnt out. Should have had Tosun in the squad if our plan B was to put on seven strikers and lump it into the box.

We desperately need a recognised centre forward if we want to become consistent.

• Subscriber

Absolutely dire from us. Wolves fully deserved that win they were brilliant second half. 

We were so sluggish, no rotation catching up with the players. Eriksen and Alli just passengers and don’t get me started on Kieran Trippier. He’s pathetic, awful full back that shouldn’t be starting at top 10 club let alone a top 4 one. Him and Davies are by far the weakest links in this team and the weakest anywhere in the top 6 

• Subscriber
On 28/12/2018 at 16:07, Dan said:

I could see that happening a mile off.

My hope is we play with the intensity we played with in the last two games and we get the win.

My fear is he reverts back to 4-2-3-1, passive football and we draw or worse, lose.

This will demonstrate what has been learnt.

Surprise, surprise.

• Administrator

Fuck football. 

If I could sum up our season or just general time under Puel in one word, it'd be 'inconsistent'. 

For non-Leicester fans wondering why we get so annoyed or frustrated, today was it. To follow up two great wins against sides like Chelsea and Man City with a shite loss against Cardiff at home is unacceptable. A poor showing and although we knew Cardiff would set up differently to the other two, it's still a game you should expect to win and get more momentum going in to the turn of the year. 

Maddison missing another penalty which was a golden chance to win a scrappy game is equally unacceptable. Take him off penalty duty for now. Two poor penalties. 

Camarasa's goal was a wonder goal. As soon as he hit it I could see it floating in to top corner. 

Watford started better but from our goal til their goal we were the better team. It's disappointing to be leading with 10 minutes to go and not come away with the 3 points when we looked comfortable for 50 minutes.

Atsu had a cracking game. Him and Ritchie down the left worked very well. 

Rondon was in absolute beast mode. If only we could get in the transfer market and add some midfield goals.

Fede went off injured at half time, replaced by Schar who I'm pretty worried about. He had a stinker against Fulham and he's come on here, probably partly at fault for the goal and got booked for a desperate last minute hacking down of a Watford player. With Man Utd next he's really going to have to sort himself out.

We really needed the 3 points. We've got Man Utd and Chelsea next. When we lose those 2 games we'll be about 1 point off the drop going into Cardiff at home.

47 minutes ago, Stan said:

Fuck football. 

If I could sum up our season or just general time under Puel in one word, it'd be 'inconsistent'. 

For non-Leicester fans wondering why we get so annoyed or frustrated, today was it. To follow up two great wins against sides like Chelsea and Man City with a shite loss against Cardiff at home is unacceptable. A poor showing and although we knew Cardiff would set up differently to the other two, it's still a game you should expect to win and get more momentum going in to the turn of the year. 

Maddison missing another penalty which was a golden chance to win a scrappy game is equally unacceptable. Take him off penalty duty for now. Two poor penalties. 

Camarasa's goal was a wonder goal. As soon as he hit it I could see it floating in to top corner. 

Strange team Leicester. Beat man city and Chelsea then loose at home to Cardiff

On 28/12/2018 at 12:59, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Leicester have beaten Chelsea and Man City in the last two games. Hoping that sods law comes to fruition and we get something out of the game.

On 28/12/2018 at 18:57, Harvsky said:

I fancy Cardiff to get something. Nothing says Premier League more than someone beating Man City then failing to beat Cardiff at home.

I was tempted after reading this to have a punt on Cardiff as well.... should have done it

Leicester can do one... failing to turn up today after their last 2 results shows you how much contempt they had for Cardiff bunch of premiership elitist cunts!!! 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, shut up said:

haven't seen video evidence but heard kane got booked for diving? :ph34r:

Yeah, it probably shouldn’t have been a booking as he is clipped, but at the same time he was looking for it I think and contact is fairly minimal, so can see why it was given and no qualms really. Other than the fact that Attwell is an atrocious ref, not good enough at all. Both teams will have hated him today 

25 minutes ago, Storts said:

Yeah, it probably shouldn’t have been a booking as he is clipped, but at the same time he was looking for it I think and contact is fairly minimal, so can see why it was given and no qualms really. Other than the fact that Attwell is an atrocious ref, not good enough at all. Both teams will have hated him today 

Sounds like a good performance by the ref if he has been consistent :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Storts said:

Attwell is fucking dogshit

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Attwell is fucking dogshit

Correct. 

He, along with Mike Jones, Craig Pawson, Jon Moss and Kevin Friend are weak as fuck. Can barely control games and sometimes get some decisions unbelievably wrong. 

3 hours ago, Stan said:

Correct. 

He, along with Mike Jones, Craig Pawson, Jon Moss and Kevin Friend are weak as fuck. Can barely control games and sometimes get some decisions unbelievably wrong. 

Kevin Friend is a cunt I think he should be banned from officiating our matches

• The topic was unpinned

Archived