• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Southampton 1-3 Man City - Sunday 30th December, 2018

football forum

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Zinchenko caught in possession by Hojberg and he absolutely smashes a shot in pass Ederson. Far too much power for the keeper to react quick enough. 

Once again, showing that if you press Man City, they really don't like it. 

Just now, Stan said:

Once again, showing that if you press Man City, they really don't like it. 

Honestly, why more teams don't get in their faces more is beyond me. They've shown time and time again that they fuck up by trying to be too clever at the back then you get at them. 

• Subscriber

Its a good job McCarthy isn't England's first choice goalkeeper or he'd already be labelled shit and overrated by half of the internet after conceding those last two goals :whistling:.

Was truly bad defending from Saints on that third goal though. Aguero was the only one in the box to worry about and he's a dwarf. Bednarek or the left back have to be stopping that. Keeper has to do better too, straight at him moreorless. 

34 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Its a good job McCarthy isn't England's first choice goalkeeper or he'd already be labelled shit and overrated by half of the internet after conceding those last two goals :whistling:.

Was truly bad defending from Saints on that third goal though. Aguero was the only one in the box to worry about and he's a dwarf. Bednarek or the left back have to be stopping that. Keeper has to do better too, straight at him moreorless. 

It’s a good job McCarthy isn’t the England keeper because he’s fucking dogshite even compared to Mr. Little Arms

Just now, Stan said:

Yes! Welcome back @Eco!! 

Cheers mate. 

I can't stay away forever, but as life as a parent goes, sometimes there are too many things going on to really dedicate it to a forum. 

But, I"m finally sober after Atlanta United's dominance, so here I am. 

• Administrator

Straight red for Hojberg! Hero to villain in an unnecessary challenge. Can't go in these days from the side, feet up off the floor and in a scissor-like motion. Asking for the ref to send him off there. 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Idiotic challenge from Hojberg at the end. Begging to be sent off.

Southampton really are gash. Can't say I'd miss them if they went down and I don't see why anyone would really.

Quite odd, Southampton, because they have some players in that side that would do well for a mid-table side. I think they've suffered a lot and been set back a lot by Hughes 

• The title was changed to Southampton 1-3 Man City - Sunday 30th December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived