talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 4-1 Bournemouth - Sunday 30th December, 2018

football forum

15 minutes ago, José said:

Not going to sit here and play the blame game cause nobody will ever know the whole facts of the matter but all I can say is that it didn't work out between mou and this squad. Both needed to go their separate ways. The small but bigger than Klopp's count of trophies while at man Utd shows the great mou has not lost it. 

Didn't work out with a squad he spent half a billion on... Ok

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that United have started winning again are we going to ditch the old trusted process that used to be in operation or is everyone going to pretend that this was just an obvious part of that process all along and leave it in place??? 

Pogba... United legend in the making for sure... got to be worth at least 5 times what was paid for him now I would have thought.. 

• The topic was unpinned
2 hours ago, José said:

Not going to sit here and play the blame game cause nobody will ever know the whole facts of the matter but all I can say is that it didn't work out between mou and this squad. Both needed to go their separate ways. The small but bigger than Klopp's count of trophies while at man Utd shows the great mou has not lost it. 

Obsessing over Klopp again I see 9_9

Paul Pogba playing half decent for the first time in his United career only reaffirms my genuine hatred for this mentally fragile piece of dogshit. This cunt has robbed the United fans who pay his overinflated wages to buy his ladyboy diamond earrings for the best part of three years and it is absolutely abhorrent. I get that Mourinho plays shit football, we all knew that (some may recall that I stated what would happen if Mourinho managed United when Fergie retired - I laughed at claims he was the 'natural choice' - and it hardly makes me Nostradamus) but that is no excuse to perform to the abysmal levels that Pogba has just because he can't put up with a boss he doesn't like for 100s of K a week. Working class United fans who pay this shithouse's wages should be forming a lynchmob for the twat, not singing his praises because of a few half decent displays against sides like Bournemouth and Huddersfield ffs.

I hate to have to bring this up and I don't like criticising club legends like Solskjaer but his comments about Pogba being 'United through and through' boil my piss. He's some gangly kid that fucked off Le Havre as a kid for United where he wasn't good enough to displace the likes of Anderson and Gibson in midfield and was binned. United through and through? Fuck off Ole you absolute mongchops. I suppose Solskjaer was 'United through and through' too sitting at home in Norway watching the likes of Peter Davenport and Ralph Milne was he? Do me a favour. I'd love to know what Neville, Giggs or Scholes think about that retarded statement and I'm pretty sure they'd agree with me.

Mourinho is an easy scapegoat. That prick Woodward employed him after two previous failures when appointing/firing managers (Moyes being sacked six months into a 6 year contract is absolutely embarrassing) so how is he getting away with it after yet another failure? I'll tell you how... because United have some of the most fickle cuntwit fans in existence and I don't just mean the obvious foreign gloryhunting clowns who damage the club every time they open their gobs. The sort of cunts who forgave Rooney's disrespect just because he scored some lucky shinner v Citeh and the sort who suddenly started jumping on the anti-Glazer train when we weren't doing well yet soon shut up after another league title was secured. How fickle is that? Those green and gold scarves soon disappeared then didn't they?

I hope United appoint a manager with enough feeling for the club that the first thing they do when they walk through the door is sell Pogba to PSG where he belongs, the dabbing manchild twat

9 hours ago, José said:

Teso knows and has never doubted Pogba, pointed out the involvement on goals for the simpletons that want to continue dissing him. 

Sensational player but I think a high risk for dressing room unrest. A big ego to manage.

Archived