• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What Is Your Karaoke Song?

football forum

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

This, by Two Scottish singing brothers  The Proclaimers and a big hit in Jock land here especially when the Edinburgh Festival is on in summer and they blast this song out in the square and visitors and the police even dance and sing along, I live here in Leith.

Tried it once and 4 of us got up and sang 'The Boy's Are back In Town' by Thin Lizzy.... that was a bit of a crack.. If I was ever full on the booze and the 'what the hell you only live once' attitude kicked in I would probably try Alexander O Neal's 'If You Were Here Tonight' to try and win some of them ladies over on table 5 with my blue eyes and dulcet tones... and for something more upbeat I wouldn't mind doing 'Long Cool Woman In a Black Dress' by the Hollies... 

Probably make a tit of myself either way but wouldn't give a toss if I had enough booze in me and the bravery meter was on full to the brim..  xD

• Administrator
1 hour ago, nudge said:

I hate karaoke but I reckon after a sufficient amount of alcohol I would absolutely nail The Total Eclipse of the Heart xD Either that or I Will Survive xD 

Same as me for the bolded part. Have to be out of my senses to really hit the best notes otherwise it's a car crash xD 

For me it'd probably be a Michael Jackson song. Billie Jean maybe.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Same as me for the bolded part. Have to be out of my senses to really hit the best notes otherwise it's a car crash xD 

For me it'd probably be a Michael Jackson song. Billie Jean maybe.

Haha I used to sing in a choir as a child and have a decent voice so I'd probably be fine when it comes to hitting the right notes; but I'm more of a quiet type and dislike being the center of attention so it's a big no-no xD 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Haha I used to sing in a choir as a child and have a decent voice so I'd probably be fine when it comes to hitting the right notes; but I'm more of a quiet type and dislike being the center of attention so it's a big no-no xD 

I would insist on a duet at the very least... depending on mood maybe this one... B|

Or this one.. B|

• Subscriber
On 30/12/2018 at 18:29, CaaC - John said:

This, by Two Scottish singing brothers  The Proclaimers and a big hit in Jock land here especially when the Edinburgh Festival is on in summer and they blast this song out in the square and visitors and the police even dance and sing along, I live here in Leith.

That is a great tune and you don't even have to be in key to sing it either haha.

I'm blue da ba dee da ba da, da ba dee da ba da, da ba dee da ba da, da ba dee da ba da, da ba dee da ba da, da ba dee da ba da, da ba dee da ba da...

On 04/01/2019 at 16:14, Blue said:

I'm blue da ba dee da ba da, da ba dee da ba da, da ba dee da ba da, da ba dee da ba da, da ba dee da ba da, da ba dee da ba da, da ba dee da ba da...

I love that song. Out of interest why do you call yourself blue?

On ‎30‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 03:55, nudge said:

I hate karaoke but I reckon after a sufficient amount of alcohol I would absolutely nail The Total Eclipse of the Heart xD Either that or I Will Survive xD 

One time me and 2 of my friends got absolutely smashed and did a rendition of Total Eclipse of the Heart xD - one of my mates has the video of us singing it, it's fucking excellent we all spin around every time it goes "turn around"

The quality of our singing though, is truly awful.

• Subscriber
17 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

One time me and 2 of my friends got absolutely smashed and did a rendition of Total Eclipse of the Heart xD - one of my mates has the video of us singing it, it's fucking excellent we all spin around every time it goes "turn around"

The quality of our singing though, is truly awful.

Now I want to see it xD 

Archived