• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, Stan said:

Expecting an absolute hammering to bring in the new year xD

Shite record on TV as well. 

xD have you seen us lately?

We have to be the two most wildly inconsistent teams in the league. Wouldn't be surprised by either side winning 3-0, nor by any result in between.

• Administrator
Just now, RandoEFC said:

xD have you seen us lately?

We have to be the two most wildly inconsistent teams in the league. Wouldn't be surprised by either side winning 3-0, nor by any result in between.

Yeah you hand out 5-1 thrashings while we lose at home to Cardiff xD

Just think you'll have too much for us after so many games in quick succession. 

Can't get confident about this one! 

• Subscriber

Narrow home win. I'd fancy us more if Everton were in good form but given they're not we're likely to be in charitable mood.

I don't get how anyone can expect our fans to be rational. December saw us...

- Fluke a draw at bottom placed Fulham
- Lose to a Crystal Palace side missing Zaha, the first side to do that in over two years
- Win at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea unbeaten at home
- Beat last year's 100 point scoring champions
- Lose at home to a side with the smallest budget in the league by a mile, who have 2 points away all season

No side in the league more bizarre than us. Not even Everton, although they probably run us close.

What gives us a chance is I think Puel will realise we're the underdog and set up similarly to at Chelsea and Man City. Please for the love of fucking god just bin 4-2-3-1. I don't know how many times it has to fail before he realises it doesn't work with this squad.

• Administrator

Quite a few changes since Saturday 

Schmeichel stays in goal. Simpson in for Albrighton, with Pereira pushing further up the field. Good to see Choudhury back in the team after being rested so hopefully he plays like he did before that. 

Not keen on Ghezzal starting as he has much less quality than any other winger we have. But it's time for him to step up, for me, as he's been underperforming far too long. Hope Pereira and Chilwell can continue like they have been so far recently. 

• Subscriber

We've defended OK but we haven't got a clue going forward what so ever. Ghezzal needs to be hooked at HT. Maddison on for me.

This game in a nutshell is why I just can't call this the best league in the world. 9th v 7th and it's been League One standard.

• Subscriber

Full backs playing well. Hopefully this is the start of a run of games for Kenny. I see no reason he can't establish himself, he has everything in his locker apart from experience.

Keane, Zouma, Gueye very solid in snuffing out Leicester's limited attacking efforts. Gomes has been quiet, doesn't look himself but Davies is too erratic to put him in instead in that role. Front four have been frustrated by Leicester sitting so deep. Walcott is so annoying though, get him off. I hope Lookman is actually injured and not actually packing his things for Leipzig, because we need to give him a run in place of Theo. For today though get Bernard on and have him and Richarlison alternating sides to try and give them something to think about.

Need to target Simpson more. He's close to a booking and not half the defender Chilwell is on the other side.

• Administrator

What an absolutely horrendous game. Fans and players alike hungover. 

Neither side getting many passes going. No flow to the game. Scrappy all over. 

Expect Everton to nick it 1-0.

Jamie Vardy looks lost. He's just not in the game at all. I can genuinely see his spell at Leicester coming to an end soon at this rate and I really couldn't blame him at this stage in his career. It's a massive waste of what is arguably the biggest threat.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Jamie Vardy looks lost. He's just not in the game at all. I can genuinely see his spell at Leicester coming to an end soon at this rate and I really couldn't blame him at this stage in his career. It's a massive waste of what is arguably the biggest threat.

He sacked off international football in the summer for this xD him getting 20 goals last year was a genuinely bigger achievement for me than 24 in the title year.

• Administrator

Sky are a joke xD

They move games to within 2 or 3 days of each other for a period of two weeks and then they have their own pundits wondering why it's such a shit game cos the players are shattered xD

• The title was changed to Everton 0-1 Leicester - Tuesday 1st January, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived