talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - 1st-2nd January, 2019

football forum

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fulham played well today but they just can't defend, they have a lot of quality but just can't keep anyone out. Hope they stay up, would be disappointing to see them drop straight away.

As for us mostly poor, but much better when we ditched 3 at the back. I hope Emery stops being so defensive with his selections, no need for that team that started today. A good bounce back win though, still massive improvements needed defensively.

6 hours ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Fulham played well today but they just can't defend, they have a lot of quality but just can't keep anyone out. Hope they stay up, would be disappointing to see them drop straight away.

As for us mostly poor, but much better when we ditched 3 at the back. I hope Emery stops being so defensive with his selections, no need for that team that started today. A good bounce back win though, still massive improvements needed defensively.

Only downside to Emery is he switches things around so much, seems like he always starts with the wrong selection. 

7 hours ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Me too. Always had a soft spot for Fulham. Would hate to seer them go down whilst someone more non descript stays up playing shitty football...

Gunn is getting on my nerves.. been on top of everything from the first minute.. xD As if we don't struggle enough up front as it is without a keeper playing a solid game on top of that... 

Willian off injured Reuben Loftus-Cheek on... 

• Administrator

Brighton 2 up with their goals within a couple minutes of each other.

Standard West Ham. Momentum built for a few games in a row and then undo that work by not picking up points. They won 4 in a row up to mid December against bottom 4 sides and then lost against Watford at home and now losing against Brighton at home... 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived