Man Utd 0-0 Newcastle

Recent Form:
Newcastle - DLDWL
Man Utd - WWWLL

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

This will be one match that Ole will find as being the hardest so far in his EPL Managers trail for United, Raffa loves playing United and trying to beat us but I will keep the faith and say we should win this, 2-0 or even 1-0 will be fine, let Mata have a full game and please Ole leave Fellaini on the bench and bring him on as a sub later...preferably if we are 2-0 up and in stoppage time.  :whistling:

I don't have much belief. We've lost every game against the top 6 this season and some of them we put a lineup out that says we don't care just keep the score down.

Only Huddersfield are worse at home than us. We've only scored 4 goals in the 2nd half all season. Again, only Huddersfield have a worse attack than us.

Fede went off injured against Watford so he is likely out. That means defensively Lascelles who seems to have a shit game one week and a good game the next, alongside Schar who looked like Titus Bramble against Fulham and is partly to blame for Watford's equaliser, as well as chopping someone down right at the death when he got done. We've got Kenedy not being involved because of his attitude and Ki gone to the Asian cup.

All of this at a time when Man Utd are high in confidence and scoring goals.

Many players will have to substantially raise their game if we are to get anything. 

Mata is wasted in a wide position. Pogba is playing as high up the pitch as Rashford, and there's a huge amount of space to exploit in the middle. 

If Man United had a right back that could trouble the opposition in this game, Mata could have the freedom to create and make this game a lot easier for them.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Not even seen the challenge but can already imagine it's a shocker just because it's Shelvey. 

Studs up right into the back of Pogba's knee. Awful.

Newcastle going forward are about as useless as my nipples. Can't cross a ball to save their fucking lives.

They pretty much all tried hard. We just aren't good enough. It's all a bit tiring. 

I remember when we used to have good players who didn't put the effort in. It filled you with anger. This time we've got bang average players who put the graft in. You can't be angry at them. It's just all a bit tiring. 

We are 2 points off the drop and have Chelsea (a), Man City (h) and Tottenham (a) in our next 4 games. 

• The title was changed to Newcastle 0-2 Man Utd - Wednesday 2nd January, 2019
  • Administrator

oh my fucking days. Makes a mockery of 'only big clubs get decisions' in games but Shelvey simply has to face retrospective action. If this isn't dangerous play I don't know what it is. Fucking nasty.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived