Morecambe vs Carlisle
Oldham vs Notts County
Stevenage vs Newport
Swindon vs Exeter
Yeovil vs Cheltenham

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big test against Norwich, glad it's at home as our record is a lot better here. We need a win, need to turn Griffin Park back into a fortress. At our best we can match any team in this division, but with the mistakes we've made all season you never know what Brentford side will turn up.

• Administrator

Loads of goals around Championship so far, around an hour played.

Leeds equalise against Forest despite having Kalvin Phillips sent off. 1-1. @Lucas.

Blackburn beating West Brom at home. 2-0 at the moment. @JOSHBRFC @roversgirl @The Rebel CRS

Hull beating Bolton though, 1-0. @StefBWFC

Villa have just lost their lead against QPR. 2-1 to the Hoops after going 1-0 down. @Fairy In Boots @Batard

Brentford beating Norwich at the moment too, what a win that'll be should they hold on. Norwich are known for their late shows though... @Danny @Marc @AMG

Sheff Utd the only ones capitalising right now on the other top sides not winning at the moment, 2-0 up at Wigan. @DNA

Bristol City leading away at Stoke, too. Another good away win should it stay like that, creates a bit of a gap too. @BounceAroundTheGround

• Administrator

Norwich's late show performing once again. 83rd minute equaliser away at Brentford.

Forest now beating Leeds 4-2. Leeds went 2-1 up but the man advantage seems to have paid off for Forest.

Fuming. What a fucking shit show. Some of the defending today would be shocking in an under 8s match, let alone the second tier of English football.

Safest job in the sport - Parkinson has served up yet another festering abortion of a performance that has embarrassed the club even further, and yet the clueless twat will still be in employment tomorrow morning because we can't afford to pay him off for his ineptitude.

Supporting this club is going to drive me to an early grave.

In other news, I went to watch Bury beat Crewe today. Enjoyable match. They'd fucking tank us if we played tomorrow. 

I was almost ready to write off Bill Sharp last season after the emergence of Clarke but he's proving the doubters wrong again. 220 goals now.

"I've always wanted to be a Premier League player and I've had a couple of appearances there. It would be a dream to get promoted there with Sheffield United."

:100_pray:

Clearly, If we're gonna do this, we're gonna do this in the most Leeds United fashion possible. 

We had the absolute beating of a poor Forest side in all departments. But a combination of bad luck, individual errors and wasted chances were far too crucial. Not to mention we're fucking knackered. To turn around a one goal deficit to a 2-1 lead with 10 men was magical albeit, briefly.

The only thing I take out of today is Norwich, West Brom, Derby, Middlesbrough and Villa all failing to win.

Need to rest up and seriously consider strengthening this squad. Best chance in years of going up. Don't let it pass you by Leeds.

Another good win for Pompey earlier today. Were the better team against the shitty Wimbledon, and with Luton and Barnsley drawing today, the lead at the top of the table extends to 5. 

Just thought I’d mention Hull City. They’re absolutely flying at the minute and are unbeaten in seven or eight now, IIRC. Fourteen points clear of the bottom three, so should be safe for another season. Seven off the play-off’s, which isn’t an impossible target to overhaul. 

7 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Just thought I’d mention Hull City. They’re absolutely flying at the minute and are unbeaten in seven or eight now, IIRC. Fourteen points clear of the bottom three, so should be safe for another season. Seven off the play-off’s, which isn’t an impossible target to overhaul.  

Form team in the country, only behind Liverpool I think.

It has been quite remarkable, blitzed Bolton out of the game in a short, sharp spell which demoralised them. I don't think the play-offs is realistic, there is still quite a lot of unrest behind the scenes and a fear several players may leave, but relegation looks very unlikely now.

So pleased that horrible run of games is over, made worse that they came in quick succession - Norwich (H), Leeds (A), Sheff Utd (A) and WBA (H). We were 5 mins from a draw with Norwich, a few minutes from a win against Leeds and if we'd kept 11 men on the pitch at Sheff Utd we'd probably have got a point there too. The margins in football are fine and at the end of the season everyone just sees the result.

A name for the future to look out for - Lewis Travis. Hasn't looked out of place when called upon and looks like he has a really bright future ahead of him. Lots of clubs want him on loan for the rest of the season but currently he is one of the first names on the team sheet. Dack back to his best and scored a great goal while Mulgrew just does what Mulgrew does best!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived