The better place to talk football.

Queer kid stuff

football forum

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, Harvsky said:

I switched off as soon as he made that migrant rape anology. Where do we get a clip of what this is supposed to be about without having Alex Jones' son talk us through it?

Here it is; couldn't stand the guy commenting on the video as well...

WTF

• Subscriber

Queer Kid Stuff is a YouTube channel run by a fat dyke called Lindsay Amer and co-run by pedobear, that makes videos teaching kids about the "importance" of the LGBTQ+ community, except because Lindsay is too stupid to write anything even remotely comprehensible to adults she chooses to direct her videos towards a younger demographic.

The creator of Queer Kid Stuff is called Lindsay Amer. She is the typical Twitter feminist that makes tweets advocating for women's rights while not actually doing anything about it in countries where it actually matters. She believes that there are more than two genders and that doctors assign genders to people.

Her His Their videos mostly consist of Lindsay explaining the meaning behind the different words in LGBTQ so that kids can understand the importance of gender equality and other shit nobody cares about. For example, have you ever wondered what "gay" means? Well fret not, for QKS has a video on that very subject! The video states that "gay" means happy, but while "gay" does mean happy, homosexuals used to be called "queer" which means weird or odd, and "gay" was a word that faggots just shoved down people's throats to show that they're special.

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Queer_Kid_Stuff

xD 

Why? Kid liked to dress up as his mum and watch Ru Paul when he was younger. His parents believe, within their rights, that embracing it is better than suppressing it. End of the day suppression is a big burden for many.

The lust for fame is probably the worrying thing for someone so young. 

• Subscriber

No wonder the video title underneath said "Queer Kid Stuff Hits an All Time Low" Me & the wife or son & daughter would not let our grandsons watch shite like that, the producers and makers were more all less hoping the controversy would double their bank balances, I hope they are declared fucking bankrupt.

1 hour ago, Harvsky said:

Why? Kid liked to dress up as his mum and watch Ru Paul when he was younger. His parents believe, within their rights, that embracing it is better than suppressing it. End of the day suppression is a big burden for many.

The lust for fame is probably the worrying thing for someone so young. 

'Shows' like these have no place in any kind of media. 

10 hours ago, Cicero said:

Still dumbfounded over the concept that an 11 year old understands his sexuality and the meaning behind drag queen. 

Again, I would like to meet his parents, because in my opinion this isn't something he learned on his own. 

Aye, feels like people are robbing children of their innoecence by placing them in an adult’s world. 

• Subscriber

While I don't think its age-appropriate content to be showing on YouTube for whatever reason you can think of, it has sparked a lot of debate and some heated discussion about the topic as well. At the end of the day it all boils down to someone that wanted to make money on YouTube, came up with an idea that would generate a lot of hits and took said idea and added the 'wow/gross' factor to it to make the return-on-investment bigger. This kid is just another person in a long line of people who have found their way into the wonderful world of free-to-create content and its only going to get worse from here. 

9 minutes ago, Spike said:

Aye, feels like people are robbing children of their innoecence by placing them in an adult’s world. 

Well said. It's no wonder so many kids have mental health problems these days. 

Anxiety is an issue for a 6yo to pick which lolly they want from the milk bar with their dollar let alone decide whether you want to be a boy or a girl....

4 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

While I don't think its age-appropriate content to be showing on YouTube for whatever reason you can think of, it has sparked a lot of debate and some heated discussion about the topic as well. At the end of the day it all boils down to someone that wanted to make money on YouTube, came up with an idea that would generate a lot of hits and took said idea and added the 'wow/gross' factor to it to make the return-on-investment bigger. This kid is just another person in a long line of people who have found their way into the wonderful world of free-to-create content and its only going to get worse from here. 

This is a major point. The lack of censorship, moderation and age appropriate presentation of information on the internet over difficult subjects is a huge failing of our society. 

51 minutes ago, Harry said:

This is a major point. The lack of censorship, moderation and age appropriate presentation of information on the internet over difficult subjects is a huge failing of our society. 

That's so Un-democratic  :coffee:

1 hour ago, Azeem said:

That's so Un-democratic  :coffee:

It's a big issue mate and had always been present on media and information consumption prior to the internet. Google searching is like letting your 8 year olds stay up watching r rated movies.

In the case of kids there are some things that they're not ready for. And in terms of adults I'd make some similar arguments. Newspapers always sanitized public letters to keep a civil debate running but Facebook allows the worst comments to move to the top provided they're the ones most agreed with. People disappear off into silos of like minded individuals that further polarize each other. 

In my view it's a big part of where we've gone astray. 

• Subscriber

That kid's parents decided that he was "likely gay" when he was two and have been continuously exposing him to a variety of gay culture since then; including taking him to Pride parades and drag performances, so yes, he's been absolutely conditioned to behave this way and dragged into the spotlight and "showbiz" by his parents who are using him as a cash cow for publicity. There's no fucking way a prepubescent kid, nevermind a toddler, would have his non-existent sexuality all figured out on his own and "come out" as gay, especially given that at that age the cognitive capability of thinking abstractly is simply not even there yet. A kid playing dress up at home is one thing; parents over-sexualising their child publicly and taking advantage of it is a different thing altogether and it's fucking disgusting. They had him participate in an extremely creepy video as a guest to two men in their web series, one of them being a convicted murderer, with roofies being advertised in the background. Hell they even had him perform for money onstage in a gay bar where he was watched by grown up men who then proceeded to throw dollar bills at him as if he were a stripper, ffs. And to make it worse, all of it has been getting a lot of media praise for apparently "progressive attitudes" while it's manipulative at best and exploitative child abuse at worst. It's fucking horrific.

As for that show on youtube... it's not age-appropriate and it's not some kid doing it; it's a grown up woman with no teaching or science qualifications making a living trying to teach sexuality (or rather confuse them) to pre-schoolers and it's creepy af.

• Subscriber
47 minutes ago, nudge said:

As for that show on youtube... it's not age-appropriate and it's not some kid doing it; it's a grown up woman with no teaching or science qualifications making a living trying to teach sexuality (or rather confuse them) to pre-schoolers and it's creepy af.

I went to watch that video then followed the recommendations trail along with the original poster, there is definitely a few cogs missing in that machinery and it has nothing to do with understanding one's own sexual identity, etc. What pisses me off the most is that she thinks singing about it makes it okay like its some joke and what she's done is perfectly legitimate. And I agree its Creepy AF.

Archived