talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Queer kid stuff

football forum

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I went to watch that video then followed the recommendations trail along with the original poster, there is definitely a few cogs missing in that machinery and it has nothing to do with understanding one's own sexual identity, etc. What pisses me off the most is that she thinks singing about it makes it okay like its some joke and what she's done is perfectly legitimate. And I agree its Creepy AF.

Yeah...and she actually gets funded via Kickstarter to make that abomination of a "show".

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just so wrong that the internet provides a mass audience to (and makes celebrities of) people that in a different age would be preaching their drivel from under a bridge wearing a tin foil hat. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I know we’re all using the internet to talk to each other and that’s cool, but also fuck the internet for ruining the world

Is not the internet as a technology that's failing. It's a failure of governance and censorship

The soap box was just one form of spreading a word in the past. Ideas and political organisation also spread via books and correspondence for centuries. The internet makes the latter more readily available. As with books the reader does not need to get their ideas from close proximity, they can live inside another world without anyone around them realising, only to ever surface face to face privately when they meet someone like minded. Most of the cultural and political values you hold started out this way. Every idea doesn't make it through to mass adoption. It's existence is not reason to censor. Look at the responses in this thread, none of you are behind the principles in the message. Is becoming an authoritarian a necessary response?

China censors the internet to suppress political organisation over ideas that might destabilise their power and their idea of how life should be. Unable to hold together a country that makes no sense existing as one unity and is badly managed they must kill free thought dead. Has it really got to that point in the west for status quo supporters?

Archived