The better place to talk football.

Ashley Young

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

How the mighty have fallen. But enough about United :ph34r:

Why would Inter be interested? Christ, people talk about a rejuvenated player under Mourinho not if we want to win anything, he shouldn’t be anywhere near our first eleven. 

Fucking Fellaini next, pretty please, they can have him for a packet of peanuts as far as I'm concerned. :D

20 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Fucking Fellaini next, pretty please, they can have him for a packet of peanuts as far as I'm concerned. :D

Fellaini has kind of won me over a little if I’m honest. He was one of the few that didn’t down tools over Mourinho, he always tries (god bless him), and he is an actual plan B when needed.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Fellaini has kind of won me over a little if I’m honest. He was one of the few that didn’t down tools over Mourinho, he always tries (god bless him), and he is an actual plan B when needed.

Plan C would be better and make the likes of Matty Willock or Angel Gomes Plan B on the bench and bed them in, they are going great guns in the reserves, give Fellaini his due he has won me over a bit since he got his haircut, I can't call him The Tree anymore and its confusing O.o 

Inter do love a 'band aid' signing. It's bad enough they waste their own young players potential, but to do it for someone like Ashley Young would be horrendous.

Couldn't even tell you where they'd try and fit him in. It's not like he is great in any position.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Goodbye please, Ashley, no more extensions.  :ay:

f015672a-1660-4000-8940-83cdbd7f3ce3.png THE DAILY MAIL

Veteran Manchester United wing-back Ashley Young is reportedly keen to sign a longer extension to his contract, on top of the one-year deal the club has offered.

The Mail reports the 33-year-old is in contract discussions at Old Trafford, with Inter Milan ready to bid for the England international if he does not get his wish.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/47039010

• The topic was locked

Archived