talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

SPFL Transfers - Winter 2019

football forum

Should be relief to defenders, and their faces, around Scotland. Seems a clear out is happening at Fir Park to get more game time for some of the talented young players that are coming through there. They are in a bit of no man's land this year, unable to contend for the top six but far enough away from the bottom three. Might as well try and build a better team in the long run than have a journeyman striker being only effective enough up front.

There are still persistent rumours that they are trying to bring back Ross McCormack to Fir Park, but unsure how likely that would be to happen.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jones would be a good signing. Has impressed me almost everytime I've seen him. Very tricky to defend, but needs to improve his final ball. Has been one of the main beneficiaries of Steve Clarke's coaching.

Kamara, who was also wanted by Cardiff, is a bit raw. Maybe it's because he has been playing for a pretty bad Dundee team, but I've never really seen him control a game from midfield. Would expect him to only be a rotational player for them.

Archived