• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

North Korea

football forum

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7.9.2017 at 10:14 PM, Panflute said:

I am talking about his geopolitical decisions, which I support fully. Once the "debate" gets broadened to "he kills journalists!" we set ourselves up for a night-long debate in which I have no interest.

gen2.png

Russia2014.png

Consider the following:

• Germany is ruled by a party called "Großdeutschland"
  • Germany starts a revisionism campaign on its own past lying about the crimes it committed and suggests that Hitler wasn't that bad afterall
  • Germany orders the churches to spread devotional objects which apotheosise Hitler including a painting of Hitler with a gloriole 
  • Germany unofficially starts to invade Poland, Alsace-Lorraine and Austria
  • Germany lies to the international community claiming that German minorities are merely protecting themselves and that Germany doesn't have any control on what's going on in these countries
  • At the same time Germany claims that Poland's and Autria's richest territories belong to Germany
  • Germany bombards the Polish army with heavy artillery from German soil
  • Germany shoots down a Dutch air liner killing all the passengers and blames Poland for it
  • The party "Großdeutschland" exploits its power in order to manipulate elections and control the media
  • Germany imprisons and kills politcal dissidents and journalists
  • Germany kills political dissidents on foreign soil
  • Germany persecutes homosexuals and tells Bavaria cleans themselves of all the homosexuals

Would you still be here making excuses?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

If his parents wanted "the whole world to know how their son was terrorised and brutalised" in North Korea, they should have agreed to do the autopsy, especially considering that external examination by the coroner found no obvious signs of torture. 

On 9/28/2017 at 2:25 PM, Cannabis said:

these americans are sometimes stupid.     they well know that north korea has this hatred toward americans yet they go there as tourist and expecting everything will be ok.   and here we are seeing his death being sensationalize.      they should put a tag as DEATH BY STUPIDITY.

:clown: Trump was feeling left out. First the hurricanes, then a record-breaking mass murder and all of a sudden he's not THE story. He's not running the show, the "show" is running him and he's been (temporarily, unfortunately) relegated to just another player.

A "we'll see what happens" vague type of comment (his favourite) gives him a week's worth, at least, of speculation, all centered around him.

"I can start a nuclear war while you sleep, so stay tuned, folks."

The White House is ran like a reality TV show.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

During his New Year speech Kim Jong Un said that improving inter-Korean relations should be a goal in 2018, especially in the light of the 70th founding anniversary of the Republic and upcoming Winter Olympic Games, so it's not completely out of the blue,  but still very unexpected! 

• Subscriber

Why would it be a joke? They already marched under one flag for quite a few times in the not so distant past, and also fielded a joint team (in table tennis I think) too. Now with peace talks taking place again, this is just a logical way to reduce tensions a bit. 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, nudge said:

Why would it be a joke? They already marched under one flag for quite a few times in the not so distant past, and also fielded a joint team (in table tennis I think) too. Now with peace talks taking place again, this is just a logical way to reduce tensions a bit. 

stop talking sense. it's not what we do here.

• Administrator
Just now, nudge said:

Sorry, I'll make sure to post 5 nonsensical posts to make up for it :friends:

better.

to be honest, I had no idea about peace talks going on between the 2 countries. I presume with the heavy-handed dictatorship and the way Kim-Jong Un reigns his country, peace talks with your nearest rivals aren't the top of many people's lists. And there's the common perception that North Korea hate everyone. Hence the surprise I'd say that these 2 would compete amicably at an Olympic Games.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

better.

to be honest, I had no idea about peace talks going on between the 2 countries. I presume with the heavy-handed dictatorship and the way Kim-Jong Un reigns his country, peace talks with your nearest rivals aren't the top of many people's lists. And there's the common perception that North Korea hate everyone. Hence the surprise I'd say that these 2 would compete amicably at an Olympic Games.

Well, the peace talks have been on and off ever since 1953 as the war ended in truce. Things like marching, unified sports teams, travel ban lifts happen when there's a thaw in relationship, and then it all goes back to same old... It's mental really when you consider they are one nation with families torn apart. The only ones who seem to want the war is the US anyway.

Archived