talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Can Huddersfield Town stay up?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're losing to everyone around them but the thing is I don't think they are that bad.

A red card against Burnley. Robbed by Newcastle. Lost in the 91st minute to Fulham. Red card against Brighton.

Fine margins swinging against them. You can't afford that at the bottom.

8 points adrift is a long way back. If they don't beat Cardiff next week I think they're almost gone as after that they have Man City, Everton, Chelsea then Arsenal. Fail to beat Cardiff and they could very easily be 12+ points off safety after those fixtures.

• Subscriber

Haven't they lost 8 in a row now? Losing at home to Burnley after going ahead is a pretty big nail in anyone's coffin. They're not down already but I'll be amazed if they make it out now. Wagner doesn't really deserve to be sacked, and even if they did change the manager I don't think there's anything like the quality there to get them scoring enough points consistently to climb out.

There was enough shite in the league last year to prop them up with West Brom, Stoke, Swansea and Southampton all going very stale and shit at the same time. Three of those sides have been replaced by Wolves, Fulham and Cardiff who all either have some quality about them or a lot more nouse than Huddersfield in Cardiffs case.

Can't see them in the top flight next season.

Archived