• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Bellamy Steps Down After Bullying Allegations

Recommended Posts

Doesn't seem the type :ph34r:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found him surprisingly quite articulate, sensible and worth listening to on Sky, in comparison to others they have/had doing the punditry on there. 

“Bullying” is such a vague claim. I suppose we’ll never know what that exactly entails or find out much from the investigation but  I suppose his reputation proceeds him. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

The sort of guy you want leading rather than coaching I think.

Leaders inspire, he just looks like an angry cunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Not sure why he got taken on by Sky Sports, always seemed a thoroughly unpleasant individual.

Quite agree with you - the episode with Riise should be evidence enough of his character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Storts said:

Quite agree with you - the episode with Riise should be evidence enough of his character.

To be fair Riise was a fucking prick as well and the one who started it, instead of simply telling him, i don't want to sing or, shut up, i don't want to sing, he told him, shut the fuck up or else i'm gonna smash you! That's a threat and a provocation, many would have responded violently albeit probably not with a golf club. xD

Edited by Berserker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Berserker said:

To be fair Riise was a fucking prick as well and the one who started it, instead of simply telling him, i don't want to sing or, shut up, i don't want to sign he told him, shut the fuck or else i'm gonna smash you! That's a threat and a provocation, many would have responded violently albeit probably not with a golf club. xD

Sing or sign? Was it a Karaoke or contract row?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Sing or sign? Was it a Karaoke or contract row?

Obviously a typo you cheeky cunt!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Obviously a typo you cheeky cunt!

Genuinely, which one though? I don't know the story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Genuinely, which one though? I don't know the story.

Karaoke

 

Quote

Liverpool's squad had jetted off to train in Algarve before their Champions League showdown with Barcelona.

Some of the players had headed out for a drink and Bellamy called for the left-back to sing karaoke at a local bar.

As reported by The Guardian, Riise said in his autobiography: "Pretty soon Bellamy was over by the karaoke machine with the microphone in hand: 'Riise's gonna sing! Riise's gonna sing.'

"Furious, I went over to him to him: 'I'm not singing. Shut the f**k up or else I'm gonna smash you!

"He screamed back: 'I'm gonna f*****g kill you, you ginger c**t."

 

Riise then went back to his hotel room before he was woken up by Bellamy in the middle of the night with a golf club.

He added: "Bellamy raised the club over his head and swung as hard as he could.

"He tried to hit my shins, which would have ended my career, but I managed to pull my leg away in time."

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bellamy has serious issues. That karaoke incident is insane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He also knocked a lass over and spat on her once on a night out. 

I remember rumours from the early 00's about him abusing strangers for no real reason. One in particular where he was mocking this lad in a sports shop because he had manky trainers and couldn't afford the most expensive one's.

You'd think he might have matured now given that he sits on SkySports lecturing fans and players on their moral shortcomings. Seems like maybe he hasn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Spike said:

Leaders inspire, he just looks like an angry cunt

Ruling through yelling at cunts can be just as good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he's decent as a pundit to be fair. Should just stick to that. There's very little details to these "bullying" allegations so I can't say that it affects my opinion of him either way. Could be serious but it could also be nothing especially with today's overly sensitive climate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I have recently suffered an unfounded bullying accusation myself I don’t want to jump to any conclusions regarding Bellamy. I know how it feels, first hand.

 

@Stan

I’ve found him to be a dick throughout his career but I agree with Smiley he’s come across quite well on sky and doesn’t just pull the party line like some of the pundits. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/01/2019 at 07:21, Marc said:

As I have recently suffered an unfounded bullying accusation myself I don’t want to jump to any conclusions regarding Bellamy. I know how it feels, first hand.

 

@Stan

I’ve found him to be a dick throughout his career but I agree with Smiley he’s come across quite well on sky and doesn’t just pull the party line like some of the pundits. 

 

Out of interest how did that come about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like him as a pundit. I always remember a Newcastle fan at uni telling me that if he played for my club I'd love him and I can see what he means as United have had many like that - the easy targets for opposition fans to target who would be idolised if they were at their club. 

Not sure whether there's anything in this or not but I'd like to think it's just snowflake kids snowflaking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/01/2019 at 15:49, Salford Kel said:

I like him as a pundit. I always remember a Newcastle fan at uni telling me that if he played for my club I'd love him and I can see what he means as United have had many like that - the easy targets for opposition fans to target who would be idolised if they were at their club. 

Not sure whether there's anything in this or not but I'd like to think it's just snowflake kids snowflaking

Its probably not. All the people I've spoken to that have opportunities at professional clubs  have said about how disciplined it is. It would probably have to be quite bad. He does seem like a cunt I wouldn't be surprised if it was quite bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/01/2019 at 00:23, Gunnersauraus said:

Out of interest how did that come about?

I suggested that Blue may have a learning disability, so they banned me for a week. Despite other members and even staff calling people insults that suggest learning disabilities.

The authorities also made up that they've been warning me for bullying. They hadn't warned me for bullying.

Don't get on the wrong side of the authories, they'll try get rid of you and cover it up - Saudi Government style. I'm still here, all limbs in tact, just.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I remember that time we all lured Swifty into the online staff room and murdered him because he called me Deadlinesbooby.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marc said:

I suggested that Blue may have a learning disability, so they banned me for a week. Despite other members and even staff calling people insults that suggest learning disabilities.

The authorities also made up that they've been warning me for bullying. They hadn't warned me for bullying.

Don't get on the wrong side of the authories, they'll try get rid of you and cover it up - Saudi Government style. I'm still here, all limbs in tact, just.

Ow right. I thought you meant at work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement