Woking vs Watford (BT Sport)

Monday 7th January, 2019
Wolves vs Liverpool, 19.45 (BBC One)

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
6 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

When was the last man utd fa cup game not on tv?

last January, I believe.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-united-12-year-streak-fa-cup-matches-a8097601.html

Their game with Derby wasn't shown after a run of 58 consecutive games aired on TV.

Confirmed that both Willian and Pedro injured. Giroud out as well. Hazard to be rested. 

Zola has praised CHO and insists he has a future here, which may calm some people in speculation that he would be leaving. 

I'd imagine we will play this. 

Caballero

Zappacosta---Rudiger---Christensen---Emerson

Cesc

Barkley----Kovacic

Ruben-----------------------Odoi

Morata

• Subscriber

One of my best mates from uni is a Tranmere fan, so we've been hoping for this draw for almost a decade now. Delighted we've got it and just hope they don't cause us too many problems.

Actually no real idea how strong Poch will go but hope he rests as many as he can. Not sure if Llorente will play as he's supposedly leaving but if I had to guess will be something like this.

Gazza

KWP Foyth Toby Davies

Skipp Winks

Moura Alli Son

Llorente

Could be very wrong though - but with the amount of injuries we have it's hard to find the right amount of rotation

19 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Confirmed that both Willian and Pedro injured. Giroud out as well. Hazard to be rested. 

Zola has praised CHO and insists he has a future here, which may calm some people in speculation that he would be leaving. 

I'd imagine we will play this. 

Caballero

Zappacosta---Rudiger---Christensen---Emerson

Cesc

Barkley----Kovacic

Ruben-----------------------Odoi

Morata

Maybe Cahill instead of Rudiger, and the Cesc position is questionable as a deal to Monaco is about to be finalized as reports suggest.

• Subscriber

Marco, please take this seriously for fucks sake. A few key players rested but otherwise all out for the win. Next game isn't until Bournemouth next Sunday so no need to make wholesale changes.

Pickford

Coleman Mina Zouma Baines

Gueye Davies

Lookman Bernard Richarlison

Calvert-Lewin 

Keep us out of your accas.

We've played the same 11 in more or less every game over xmas so will surely rotate. Pompey are flying and have sold loads of tickets. It wouldn't exactly be surprise of the round but i'm not hopeful.

1-1 

Tranmere v Spurs has just started. Really shitty TV camera. Son and Moura's pace will surely kill Tranmere. As if Mcnulty is playing against Tottenham. Great to see Prenton Park an old traditional ground full.

Our game tomorrow is a free hit for us - we're under no pressure and the favourites will clearly be Newcastle. I expect a fairly strong team to play but the likes of Raya, Mulgrew, Graham and Dack will probably be rested. I'm hoping Downing, Rothwell, Conway and Brereton get a chance to start and impress, and Armstrong against his old club.

12 hours ago, roversgirl said:

Our game tomorrow is a free hit for us - we're under no pressure and the favourites will clearly be Newcastle. I expect a fairly strong team to play but the likes of Raya, Mulgrew, Graham and Dack will probably be rested. I'm hoping Downing, Rothwell, Conway and Brereton get a chance to start and impress, and Armstrong against his old club.

No offence but Blackburn fucking Rovers resting players in the FA Cup? I know it’s the way the competition has gone and you’re not the only ones but that’s utterly pathetic. Got to protect that 15th position in the Championship. 

• Administrator

VAR in play at Old Trafford.

Fred scores but is flagged (correctly) for offside. But should there be a penalty for the tackle on Mata, which is the first offence before the offside is called...?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived