talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2018/19 - Third Round Match Chat - 4-8th January, 2019

football forum

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joselu is the most pathetic excuse of a Footballer I think I have ever seen.

Disgustingly he is our second choice striker, if anything happens to Rondon then we are absolutely fucked

Mike Ashley’s Newcastle United everyone, the day he dies will be a great day, the fat, ugly, wart faced cunt. Wouldn’t be a day too soon.

• Subscriber

Can see tomorrow being Fleetwood last year all over again. Too many changes and ultimately draw a game we should win comfortably. Newport do have a bit of a track record at home though which concerns me.

Clubs like ours have no excuse at all to not go for this.

The cynic in me thinks the Premier League have deliberately arranged their fixture list so that the FA Cup games are viewed as a hindrance - such as putting a midweek game just after round 4 and clogging up the fixture list just before round 3.

• Administrator
Just now, Pep Talk said:

Strong side has been put out for today

Ederson, 
Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Gundogan,
Foden, Mahrez, De Bruyne, Sterling, 
Jesus

Yep. Good side nevertheless. I'm guessing Pep still has the Wigan debacle from last year still at the back of his mind.

• Administrator

Man City 1-0 Rotherham - Raheem Sterling after 12 mins

Woking 0-1 Watford - Will Hughes curls one in from inside the box after he was left unmarked at a corner.

• Administrator

Chilwell, Schmeichel, Vardy, Maguire, Ndidi totally rested, not in the squad.

James starting after a long injury lay-off although I don't see him having a long future at the club any more. King back in the squad on the bench. 

5 hours ago, Stan said:

@Bluebird Hewitt just seen the Gillingham goal. Can you explain what your keeper was doing for the goal? He's jumped out of the way of the shot xD

Just watched it now. No idea really, though you could argue a little that there were a couple of players in his way.

EDIT: Didn't realise that the Premiership wankboys got done in their backyard by Oldham. At least ours wasn't the biggest upset now.

2 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

We do that all the time (both singing about sheep shaggers and actually shagging them). Do keep up. :whistling:

Its your national sport :D

• The topic was unpinned

Archived