talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gonzalo Higuain Completes Loan Move to Chelsea

1 minute ago, Berserker said:

The staff hates you, you're their biggest annoyance.

Everyone in the staff reckons you've come a long way myself included and you came very close this month to being on the podium for member of the month.  Just to say I gave you maximum points from my part because of your improvement

To lie about something like this is actually very, very pathetic. When you said that the first thing that came to mind was, who in their right mind would ever say that?. xD

If you behave like the weak little bitch you really are then i'm gonna give you pass, however keep barking and you will keep getting smacked on your snout and beaten into a pulp. ;)

Maybe it was @Cannabis that said that. :ph34r:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Spike said:

Fucking AC Milan. Worst run club in the world. Take a forward on loan that they can’t afford wages or the fee for, cancel the loan a few months later via buying the flavour of the month forward they could have boght six months earlier for nearly a tenth of the price. All the while having a promising youth player. Almost as bad as when they ruined one season of Bonucci’s career.

P.S. Andre Silva

So much hate in you. :coffee:

be-like-elsa-let-it-go.jpg

19 hours ago, Blue said:

Mate, I know I'm not the greatest of members in most peoples eyes, but at least I try to improve that image. Looking back at my fate on Storts forum, I basically tried to get banned on purpose when I realized the people there were deluded enough to prefer a pest like Teso over me. Just look at Marc - prime example.

I try my best to offer something to the forum at the very least.

A prime example of what?

19 hours ago, Blue said:

I'm going to be brutally honest with you mate, and I know my opinion doesn't mean anything. That's fine, I don't run this forum.

To begin with, don't take this post the wrong way. I've criticized you in the past but I was an idiot and I think you deserve plaudits for sticking around to help keep the forum clean, as well as being lenient enough to not run in a military dictatorship way. That's excellent. I will criticize though that the staff needs to grow some balls just for this one time to get rid of the pest that's ruining the forum (Teso).

Again, it's totally up to you but he derails every discussion imaginable and is constantly trolling others. He's not the type of member that we want on here...

I think I speak on behalf of the forum in saying that he needs to go. I'm almost confident I do actually.

Is asking for Teso and myself to be banned every 5 minutes and then the childish name calling what you bring to the forum? I've lost count of the number of times you've asked for the notorious TESO to be banned 

1 minute ago, Marc said:

A prime example of what?

Is asking for Teso and myself to be banned every 5 minutes and then the childish name calling what you bring to the forum? I've lost count of the number of times you've asked for the notorious TESO to be banned 

Buddy, there aren't many members on here worse than me, but you 2 definitely are.

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Buddy, there aren't many members on here worse than me, but you 2 definitely are.

I asked you two questions, you answered neither. I suggest you use the ignore button if you are going to continue to name call and ask for TSA (The Storts academy) members to be banned.

Anyway, we will leave it there before the authorities threaten TSA, again.

1 minute ago, Marc said:

I asked you two questions, you answered neither. I suggest you use the ignore button if you are going to continue to name call and ask for TSA (The Storts academy) members to be banned.

Anyway, we will leave it there before the authorities threaten TSA, again.

Honestly I couldn't care less if you get banned or not. You can offer something valuable here especially with your EFL posts which seem to be serious and non-derailing. Given your posts on other forums I know you've got it in you as well. You are the catalyst of your own downfall.

I think Teso needs to be banned and will be off the wall once he does, but that's only because he's a pest and offers nothing to this forum. He's never once formed a coherent post. Just as a note I've had Teso on ignore for about 4 months and he still has managed to ruin threads for me. You on the other hand, seem to try too hard to get banned and I know you're better than that.

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, Cannabis said:

You're a class member @Blue, said that for a while. Wouldn't look too hard at getting banned from AFF, think there were about 4 members posting regularly when I visited back in 2017. 

Why do you have this weird vendetta? Seriously. Bringing posts like this up constantly. Some of that community has been together 15-20 years, I, and Paul, keep it going because there are people on there that are genuine friends, enjoyed each other’s company over a decade or two and just want a place to post and have a laugh with each other. In previous incarnations it was as busy as this place, when it was UKFF/FSF it was thriving but over the years certain people have moved on with their lives and a conscious decision was made not to go all out to try and attract any old member but to actually just enjoy the smaller community we have where everyone gets along. I don’t really understand why you feel the need for constant snipes etc. when the two forums should coincide peacefully and our designed for completely different purposes. I let a lot slide but really feel like you should give it a rest and just concentrate on this place, where I also contribute to, despite having costs for keeping the other community going. Little bit more respect wouldn’t go amiss

8 minutes ago, José said:

Thanks @Marc 

Back to topic @Berserker do you honestly think Gonzalo will be successful in the PL? I dont think so. Chelsea's current form will be used as an excuse but the dude is not world class material. 

Judge him at the end of the season. He's done well in spite of the results. 

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

Why do you have this weird vendetta? Seriously. Bringing posts like this up constantly. Some of that community has been together 15-20 years, I, and Paul, keep it going because there are people on there that are genuine friends, enjoyed each other’s company over a decade or two and just want a place to post and have a laugh with each other. In previous incarnations it was as busy as this place, when it was UKFF/FSF it was thriving but over the years certain people have moved on with their lives and a conscious decision was made not to go all out to try and attract any old member but to actually just enjoy the smaller community we have where everyone gets along. I don’t really understand why you feel the need for constant snipes etc. when the two forums should coincide peacefully and our designed for completely different purposes. I let a lot slide but really feel like you should give it a rest and just concentrate on this place, where I also contribute to, despite having costs for keeping the other community going. Little bit more respect wouldn’t go amiss

Why don't we merge them? 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Why don't we merge them? 

Our members don’t want to come here, that’s the point, they like the small community where they’ve known each other for so long etc. Basically if AFF was shut down they wouldn’t post elsewhere which is why we keep it going. :)

Can we stop throwing threads off topic with calls for other people to be banned etc?

It's the staff's job to figure out whether punishment should be given to certain individuals, not anyone elses. If you have concerns, speak to a member of staff. It's really that easy.

9 minutes ago, Rab said:

Can we stop throwing threads off topic with calls for other people to be banned etc?

It's the staff's job to figure out whether punishment should be given to certain individuals, not anyone elses. If you have concerns, speak to a member of staff. It's really that easy.

Mine was a suggestion, all of this is getting tiring.

I thought I made it clear where I said it wasn't up to me, duing my respect to the staffs decisions. When I said this, the thread was already off topic.

On 11/02/2019 at 13:23, José said:

Thanks @Marc 

Back to topic @Berserker do you honestly think Gonzalo will be successful in the PL? I dont think so. Chelsea's current form will be used as an excuse but the dude is not world class material. 

I don't know whether he will succeed or not, i don't have a crystal ball and whether a striker can score for fun is not entirely up to him but to whether his team can produce the chances for him to do so, (this is something you are inexplicable not able to understand) and Chelsea are currently struggling to do so. Shevchenko and Crespo were also worldclass and they didn't do well in the PL,  just like other players/strikers were and failed when they switched to other leagues or teams, that doesn't make them not WC anymore, just not suited to that particular team or perhaps league  If Higuain were to succeed in Chelsea he would be the only striker together with Ibrahimovic and CR to be able to do so in the best three leagues in the world, think about that. He clearly and undoubtedly is worldclass and well above Pogba for example and you can count with your fingers on one hand the few strikers that are on his level, you're just being stupid, biased and ignorant just like when you bash Messi. You may not like Higuain or Messi because of their face, hair or whatever and although that's stupid, it's ultimately fine. But my opinion or yours does not matter at all in the big scheme of things and what defines a player's quality are his stats through his career, as they can't be biased, manipulated nor lie, like any idiot's opinion, they're actual, factual facts and if one's player stats are better than 99% of all the other players on his position, then he ultimately is better than 99% of all the other players in his position regardless of what any random helmet may think or say.

27 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Crespo was class for us 

25 goals in 72 matches, almost 0.30 gpm ratio, Higuain had an almost exact ratio for Milan and most did not believe it was a good spell. However i won't challenge your opinion on that, just will expect the same assessment is made for Higuain in case he ends up with similar figures as a blue.

On 10/02/2019 at 20:21, Cannabis said:

You're a class member @Blue, said that for a while. Wouldn't look too hard at getting banned from AFF, think there were about 4 members posting regularly when I visited back in 2017. 

It was alright when it was whatever it was called before. Then Paul bought it and it sunk faster than post-Fergie United. There's a few decent posters there but they seem to like their forum consisting of the same handful of people as it was a decade ago for some reason

Archived