The better place to talk football.

Gonzalo Higuain Completes Loan Move to Chelsea

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
40 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Where are you seeing that?

It might have originated from here, an old Martin Keown column in the Mail and someone got hold of it and did whatever? although this is to do with Arsenal and not Chelsea.

Sportsmail columnist Martin Keown answered your questions...

Wenger said the Arsenal players chanted 'we want our Mars Bars' on the bus to Blackburn before his first game in charge after he banned the players' chocolate. What are your memories? Matt in Hertfordshire

I think some of the players at the back of the bus were taking the mickey!

We never had chocolate or sweets under George Graham but Bruce Rioch had brought it into the dressing room. He believed it gave you an energy boost. 

But I challenge you to eat just one wine gum from a bag and not the whole packet! That's what it was like.

Wenger's philosophy was totally different. He did not want his players to have dramatic ups and downs in our blood sugar levels. He wanted us to go into games in a steady state... 

(More)>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5217783/Should-Spurs-break-wage-structure-Kane-TACKLE-KEOWN.html

• Subscriber
On 27/01/2019 at 15:36, Cicero said:

It was originally meant for Kane. Which is still wrong as he made it to the 2015 league cup final. 

Just a very, very, very bad attempt at a wind up. 

On 27/01/2019 at 12:15, Stan said:

xD 

7CB48460-8868-428F-8BE6-84D5EB22A234.jpeg

Higuain has been in the country for a week and has already conceded more goals against AFC Bournemouth than we have in our history 

Just now, Cannabis said:

Probably because he was on loan and is 31?

Which makes him not good enough for AC Milan. And yet the Argentine wants us to believe he is good enough for the Premier League.

7 minutes ago, AMG said:

@Berserker

If Higuain is the best striker in the world, why did Gattuso and AC Milan get rid of him for a 23 year old Polish player?

Because they didn't? Gattuso publicly asked him to stay several times when the rumours of Chelsea wanting him surfaced but he pushed for the move. You can read before posting such bullshit you know.

1 minute ago, José said:

Best striker in the world on loan :ay:Juventus realized Gonzalo is a cancer who does more damage than good. 

The real question is whether Chelsea was better of keeping Morata than taking ac milan's leftovers 

Juventus cannot sign a great player and also get to keep all their stars, they're don't have the kind of money the clubs you worm gluryhunt for. They also sold Pogbab when they bought Higuain for that reason, or was it because he was shit and vastly overrated?..

He was Milan's only star and the second best player in Serie A. Morata? Hahahaha, he's never been good enough to clean Higuain's boots, and never will be, like all the players from Mexico. You're the leftovers of the country you reside in, only fit to do manual work.

3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Because they didn't? Gattuso publicly asked him to stay several times when the rumours of Chelsea wanting him surfaced but he pushed for the move. You can read before posting such bullshit you know.

Juventus cannot sign a great player and also get to keep all their stars, they're don't have the kind of money the clubs you worm gluryhunt for. They also sold Pogbab when they bought Higuain for that reason, or was it because he was shit and vastly overrated?..

He was Milan's only star and the second best player in Serie A. Morata? Hahahaha, he's never been good enough to clean Higuain's boots, and never will be, like all the players from Mexico. You're the leftovers of the country you reside in, only fit to do manual work.

Yeah yeah, that PR bullshit.

Ofcourse they cant.

They "sold" Pogba. They have "loaned" Higuain, to two clubs now. I wonder why?:35_thinking:

Actually, I dont. Its because nobody wants to buy a 31 year old striker way past his prime, and that there are no offers.

Milan's only star?

The very same Milan that has Biglia, Lucas Paquetá, Suso, Cutrone, Romagnoli, Borini and Donnarumma.

Shows how little you watched of him at Milan.

52 minutes ago, AMG said:

Yeah yeah, that PR bullshit.

Ofcourse they cant.

They "sold" Pogba. They have "loaned" Higuain, to two clubs now. I wonder why?:35_thinking:

Actually, I dont. Its because nobody wants to buy a 31 year old striker way past his prime, and that there are no offers.

Milan's only star?

The very same Milan that has Biglia, Lucas Paquetá, Suso, Cutrone, Romagnoli, Borini and Donnarumma.

Shows how little you watched of him at Milan.

No it's not, Gattuso practically begged him. Yep, Milan's only star and by far best player. i've watched all the matches, you're talking shit just as you used to do on the other forum. Until now you had been a much better poster on this forum but you're slowly going back to your old ways.

48 minutes ago, José said:

:ay:

🤭🤭 like all the players from Mexico, for your benefit ima put it to rest because now you have jumped to wild ass assumptions (hugoal or higuain is a no brainer) but I hope the staff FINALLY does something about your arrogant and racist self. What a shame a proper debate has turned into personal attacks and once again my nationality is the theme of your vile abuse. 

@Batard

Pretty self explanatory but if needed, I'm here to clarify any questions. His ultimate goal is to belittle people and mine is creating a safe and healthy environment for ALL races, genders, and type of poster. 

Lol, i've put you in your place every time and will happily do so as many times as you like, it's a shame you're a little bitch who goes crying into the staff's hands when things get out of control for you, you're literally pathetic. Nothing racist about anything i said, you have mentioned my nationality several times as well, want me to report everytime you have done so? because it's not difficult at all.

Your ultimate and only goal is to troll people, always have been and always will be, i'm sure @Blue and others think the same, and wasn't because of you that they had to REMOVE negative rep?, you pick up fights you cannot win and then crawl shamelessly to beg the staff you're bashing 99% of the times, you contribute nothing to the forum and all you do is whine and waste staff's time.

Just now, Berserker said:

No it's not, Gattuso practically begged him. Yep, Milan's only start and by far better played. i've watched all the matches you, you're talking shit just as you used to do on the other forum. Until now you had been a much better poster on this forum but you're slowly going back to your old ways.

Over a casual dinner at Cracco, which Gattuso hosted in your and Higuain's honour? How long did the two of you take to decide from their bible of a wine menu?

We both agreed for so long, because I thought he was going to be a great striker for Milan, like he is for Argentina. Believe me, I'd still start him for La Albiceleste. And this has furthered my belief that some people are better playing for the club (Messi) and some for the country (Higuain).

But during his tenure at Milan, he's disappointed me no end. I'm disillusioned.

1 minute ago, AMG said:

Over a casual dinner at Cracco, which Gattuso hosted in your and Higuain's honour? How long did the two of you take to decide from their bible of a wine menu?

We both agreed for so long, because I thought he was going to be a great striker for Milan, like he is for Argentina. Believe me, I'd still start him for La Albiceleste. And this has furthered my belief that some people are better playing for the club (Messi) and some for the country (Higuain).

But during his tenure at Milan, he's disappointed me no end. I'm disillusioned.

Over a casual dinner at Cracco, which Gattuso hosted in your and Higuain's honour? How long did the two of you take to decide from their bible of a wine menu? O.o

We both agree his time at Milan wasn't excellent like it had been for all the other clubs, just that what you said before was not true.

4 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Over a casual dinner at Cracco, which Gattuso hosted in your and Higuain's honour? How long did the two of you take to decide from their bible of a wine menu? O.o

We both agree his time at Milan wasn't excellent like it had been for all the other clubs, just that what you said before was not true.

I meant when amd where did Gattuso beg Higuain to stay? "Over a casual dinner at Cracco, which Gattuso hosted in your and Higuain's honour? How long did the two of you take to decide from their bible of a wine menu?"

But yeah, good luck to him for the future.

You defend Higuain as much as I defend Mourinho. Maybe more. Top lad, you.

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, José said:

Wont name the staff member but :

Everyone in the staff reckons you've come a long way myself included and you came very close this month to being on the podium for member of the month.  Just to say I gave you maximum points from my part because of your improvement. 

Just a little sneak peak into my DMs, the real staff and I have a great relationship. The quicker you drop the eternal love for higuain, the shorter the downfall will be for you, it's a shame this forum is losing great posters to personal agendas. 

For the record, the last time you came remotely (not very) close was all the way back in December 2017. 

So if anything, you've digressed since then :(.

#TruthBomb

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

For the record, the last time you came remotely (not very) close was all the way back in December 2017. 

So if anything, you've digressed since then :(.

#TruthBomb

I'm going to be brutally honest with you mate, and I know my opinion doesn't mean anything. That's fine, I don't run this forum.

To begin with, don't take this post the wrong way. I've criticized you in the past but I was an idiot and I think you deserve plaudits for sticking around to help keep the forum clean, as well as being lenient enough to not run in a military dictatorship way. That's excellent. I will criticize though that the staff needs to grow some balls just for this one time to get rid of the pest that's ruining the forum (Teso).

Again, it's totally up to you but he derails every discussion imaginable and is constantly trolling others. He's not the type of member that we want on here...

I think I speak on behalf of the forum in saying that he needs to go. I'm almost confident I do actually.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, José said:

:rofl: proud of you, +1 but very unprofessional to reveal the ones that come close or when was the last time. Posts like those will categorize you with cannabis and not the elite staff. 

By the record, people like Teso prefer criticism even a cheap blow like this cause its motivation than an award that makes people complacent @Blue

You brought it up, not me :) 

50 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Your ultimate and only goal is to troll people, always have been and always will be, i'm sure @Blue and others think the same, and wasn't because of you that they had to REMOVE negative rep?, you pick up fights you cannot win and then crawl shamelessly to beg the staff you're bashing 99% of the times, you contribute nothing to the forum and all you do is whine and waste staff's time.

Mate, I know I'm not the greatest of members in most peoples eyes, but at least I try to improve that image. Looking back at my fate on Storts forum, I basically tried to get banned on purpose when I realized the people there were deluded enough to prefer a pest like Teso over me. Just look at Marc - prime example.

I try my best to offer something to the forum at the very least.

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

You're a class member @Blue, said that for a while. Wouldn't look too hard at getting banned from AFF, think there were about 4 members posting regularly when I visited back in 2017. 

Appreciate it. I genuinely like to think my efforts in arguing less have payed off.

Fucking AC Milan. Worst run club in the world. Take a forward on loan that they can’t afford wages or the fee for, cancel the loan a few months later via buying the flavour of the month forward they could have boght six months earlier for nearly a tenth of the price. All the while having a promising youth player. Almost as bad as when they ruined one season of Bonucci’s career.

P.S. Andre Silva

1 hour ago, José said:

Wont name the staff member but :

Everyone in the staff reckons you've come a long way myself included and you came very close this month to being on the podium for member of the month.  Just to say I gave you maximum points from my part because of your improvement. 

Just a little sneak peak into my DMs, the real staff and I have a great relationship. The quicker you drop the eternal love for higuain, the shorter the downfall will be for you, it's a shame this forum is losing great posters to personal agendas. 

The staff hates you, you're their biggest annoyance.

1 hour ago, José said:

:rofl: proud of you, +1 but very unprofessional to reveal the ones that come close or when was the last time. Posts like those will categorize you with cannabis and not the elite staff. 

By the record, people like Teso prefer criticism even a cheap blow like this cause its motivation than an award that makes people complacent @Blue

Everyone in the staff reckons you've come a long way myself included and you came very close this month to being on the podium for member of the month.  Just to say I gave you maximum points from my part because of your improvement

To lie about something like this is actually very, very pathetic. When you said that the first thing that came to mind was, who in their right mind would ever say that?. xD

If you behave like the weak little bitch you really are then i'm gonna give you a pass, however keep barking and you will keep getting smacked on your snout and beaten into a pulp. ;)

Archived