• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Mourinho Linked With Benfica Job

Recommended Posts

🤮 Hopefully the rumour is put to bed soon.

Don't believe it anyway since I doubt he could stomach the embarrassment of managing in the Portuguese league while the rest of today's best managers are managing the biggest clubs in Europe.

Best for him is to stay retired along with his terrible football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Machado said:

Best for him is to stay retired along with his terrible football

I don't think he will retire and he will be back, football is in his blood if not with Benfica then somewhere else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CaaC - John said:

I don't think he will retire and he will be back, football is in his blood if not with Benfica then somewhere else.

I don't think so either, just hoping.

If not PSG or Inter, there's not much decent jobs left for him, are there? Maybe some national team (hoppefully not the Portuguese). I think the England job is bound happen sooner or later :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Machado said:

🤮

 Best est for him is to stay retired along with his terrible football.

 

I don't think that his football is terrible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Machado said:

I don't think so either, just hoping.

If not PSG or Inter, there's not much decent jobs left for him, are there? Maybe some national team (hoppefully not the Portuguese). I think the England job is bound happen sooner or later :ph34r:

He will bounce back and ten to a penny do well with the club he decides to join, as I said, football is in his blood, don't be surprised though if he did end up as the Portuguese manager.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Machado said:

🤮 Hopefully the rumour is put to bed soon.

Don't believe it anyway since I doubt he could stomach the embarrassment of managing in the Portuguese league while the rest of today's best managers are managing the biggest clubs in Europe.

 

You are one of the biggest clubs in Europe. Only Manchester United and Liverpool are bigger in England, for starters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

You are one of the biggest clubs in Europe. Only Manchester United and Liverpool are bigger in England, for starters.

It's my bad I didn't say biggest clubs in the biggest leagues, but that's what I meant. No high profile manager should want to manage here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement