talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Mourinho Linked With Benfica Job

football forum

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

🤮 Hopefully the rumour is put to bed soon.

Don't believe it anyway since I doubt he could stomach the embarrassment of managing in the Portuguese league while the rest of today's best managers are managing the biggest clubs in Europe.

Best for him is to stay retired along with his terrible football.

Just now, CaaC - John said:

I don't think he will retire and he will be back, football is in his blood if not with Benfica then somewhere else.

I don't think so either, just hoping.

If not PSG or Inter, there's not much decent jobs left for him, are there? Maybe some national team (hoppefully not the Portuguese). I think the England job is bound happen sooner or later :ph34r:

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Machado said:

I don't think so either, just hoping.

If not PSG or Inter, there's not much decent jobs left for him, are there? Maybe some national team (hoppefully not the Portuguese). I think the England job is bound happen sooner or later :ph34r:

He will bounce back and ten to a penny do well with the club he decides to join, as I said, football is in his blood, don't be surprised though if he did end up as the Portuguese manager.  

7 hours ago, Machado said:

🤮 Hopefully the rumour is put to bed soon.

Don't believe it anyway since I doubt he could stomach the embarrassment of managing in the Portuguese league while the rest of today's best managers are managing the biggest clubs in Europe.

You are one of the biggest clubs in Europe. Only Manchester United and Liverpool are bigger in England, for starters.

5 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

You are one of the biggest clubs in Europe. Only Manchester United and Liverpool are bigger in England, for starters.

It's my bad I didn't say biggest clubs in the biggest leagues, but that's what I meant. No high profile manager should want to manage here.

• 2 months later...

Archived