• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire With Jeremy Clarkson

football forum

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Seen a few of them with Jeremy Clarkson and it's not bad, I remember the old series with Chris Tarrant hosting it and I looked forward to that and would watch every show until they scrapped it. 

Every show :o

I got bored of it after a while. I remember having the PC game. Loved that. 

• Administrator

Been alright so far. Enjoying it. 

Really not a fan of the contestants, in the hot seat, saying 'I won't waste any more time, there's others here waiting to go on'. Fuck off mate. You're in a once in a lifetime opportunity because you earned it by being quickest to answer a question - take all the time you need ffs cos you ain't gonna get another chance like this. 

I quite like the Ask the Host option and new safety net. Gives the contestant a bit more ownership about their limits and goals etc.

Would anyone ever try and go on it? I don't think it's on for that long this time around so not sure how many series they'll do.

• Subscriber
53 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Every show :o

I got bored of it after a while. I remember having the PC game. Loved that.

Lol, not really, that was just a figure of speech, more than likely some shows I missed as going out etc.

Being honest I did get a wee bit fed up with it later on in the series and they made far to many episodes of Celebrities as contestants, I know the money won went to charity for a good cause but I enjoyed the normal contestants who would win big cash and the look of joy on their faces winning.

Archived