talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wayne Hennessey Cleared of Nazi Salute Charge

This country is seriously pathetic. It's just a few mates having a laugh. There is nothing to see here.

Everything is deemed offensive in this country, it's utterly pathetic as fuck. It makes you want to become a far right nutter as a means of telling them to get fucked. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

This country is seriously pathetic. It's just a few mates having a laugh. There is nothing to see here.

Everything is deemed offensive in this country, it's utterly pathetic as fuck. It makes you want to become a far right nutter as a means of telling them to get fucked. 

Nahh. You're obviously already thinking that way if you're thinking like that

Not at all, but this country has become far too left and they are equally as embarrassing as the right are. In fact they are worse. A bunch of sensitive gimps who take offence to things which don't even affect them/are nothing stories. 

There are far bigger problems in the country than nonsense like this.

17 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Not at all, but this country has become far too left and they are equally as embarrassing as the right are. In fact they are worse. A bunch of sensitive gimps who take offence to things which don't even affect them/are nothing stories. 

That's just not true. Maybe bigger problems but would you be considered 'far too left' if you were concerned about the 'real' problems in the country?

7 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

That's just not true. Maybe bigger problems but would you be considered 'far too left' if you were concerned about the 'real' problems in the country?

If we were far too left our big political problems would be debate around the growing wage gap and the rise in homelessness instead of Brexit

On 06/04/2019 at 20:41, The Rebel CRS said:

I think the right can be quite easily offended just by other things.

I think a Nazis salute is quite offensive  though considering the history9_9 that being said it shouldn't be taken to far. My dad use to do it to my mum xD

22 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I think the right can be quite easily offended just by other things.

I think a Nazis salute is quite offensive  though considering the history9_9 that being said it shouldn't be taken to far. My dad use to do it to my mum xD

When the lad has his finger under his nose, I think that is evidence alone that he is taking the piss. When far right wing nutters(or nazis themselves in the past) are doing those salutes for real, they don't put their finger under their nose. By placing your finger under your nose, you're clearly taking the piss out of Hitler's shit tache and mocking the salute.

18 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

When the lad has his finger under his nose, I think that is evidence alone that he is taking the piss. When far right wing nutters(or nazis themselves in the past) are doing those salutes for real, they don't put their finger under their nose. By placing your finger under your nose, you're clearly taking the piss out of Hitler's shit tache and mocking the salute.

That explains why dad use to do that to my mum :D

I know it was a piss take. But it's also a bit inappropriate considering history. Celebritys always have to go a bit careful with things like this

I'm guessing the FA didn't want to actually take action over this but just wanted to make it seem like they were doing something. Could've come up with something better than that though. xD

• Subscriber

Entirely believable for me. I think people are forgetting how much of an ignorant and uneducated society we live in. How many people have the attention span to listen anymore if someone starts telling you about Hitler and showing you black and white videos of his rallies? The people who can string sentences together on here might but others might not.

If you showed kids those videos these days with a popup link in the corner where they can go and buy the "Hitler dab" as a celebration on FIFA then they might grow up having actually heard of it.

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Entirely believable for me. I think people are forgetting how much of an ignorant and uneducated society we live in. How many people have the attention span to listen anymore if someone starts telling you about Hitler and showing you black and white videos of his rallies? The people who can string sentences together on here might but others might not.

If you showed kids those videos these days with a popup link in the corner where they can go and buy the "Hitler dab" as a celebration on FIFA then they might grow up having actually heard of it.

Fuck me if that's how fucking bad society is, people really need to stop having children.

I suppose we're probably not that far away from blowing each other up with nukes and ending the planet then. The idea behind the big armies pre-World War I was that Europe understood the horrors of war and the toll it takes, so massive armies would serve as a deterrent - a lot like the idea of mutually assured destruction in the Cold War. But as time passed, people forgot the horrors of war and tensions rose ultimately culminating in war and Europe was reminded of the horrors of war again. If we're far enough removed from expecting people to know about the Nazis and Hitler, then we're far enough removed from Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

So that's fun!

I just don’t get how you get to 32 years-old without knowing what a Nazi salute is and having some sort of knowledge of Germany and the Wars. Even the thickest and naughtiest kids in school knew that, it just comes across as another terrible excuse in what has been an embarrassing sequence of events for Hennessey. 

4 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

It was believable until he said he's never heard of Hitler. At that point the FA should have asked to see his school reports and grades.

I wouldn't imagine they are that good of that were true 

Archived