talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Last time you had a fight/punch up

football forum

30 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Expand on this..

Not much to say, I was sick of his moodiness, and arguing with mum, so I threw down. He seems to be a lot happier these days though, he has a new job, and a new attitude.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spike said:

Not much to say, I was sick of his moodiness, and arguing with mum, so I threw down. He seems to be a lot happier these days though, he has a new job, and a new attitude.

Probably doesn't want another beatdown from you xD

5 hours ago, Spike said:

Your wife's father? Or your own step father? 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, MUFC said:

Would you grab someones balls in a fight, to gain an advantage?

Why does that gain an advantage...? 

Surely a swift kick to them is better? 

• Subscriber

Years ago when i had to defend myself when a group of chavs jumped me when i was walking home after a night out, pissed up. 

I hate fighting and "punch ups" and everything that's associated with these people who go out to cause trouble. 

14 hours ago, Berserker said:

Well last time it was like 10 years ago, we were at a nightclub and some lads starting a fight near to where we were, suddenly one of them pushed me and i instinctively took a step back and threw a good'n nice right to him, sent him to the floor and then the bodyguards appeared and separated everyone and that was the end of it. In primary school a classmate turned back and insulted me out of the blue as we were lined waiting on the school yard to go back to class, broke his nose, don't think he ever messed with anyone ever again.

Another time at the same school i was sitting with a few mates in the school yard waiting to go to the dining hall, suddenly i felt something was pulling me down and next moment i was in the floor face up, a fucking cuntmuppet with the iq of a smashed slug had his legs crossed and wrapped up against my neck and didn't let go, think i was struggling to breath, to this day i cannot explain how was i able to break free, but i managed to get his legs off my neck with my own hands, after that and with a tremendous rush of adrenaline i turned him over and went on top of him, put at knee on his back and started pushing one of his legs upwards with all my strength, think i broke it. Teachers came then and took the little bastard (who practised Karate) to infirmary jumping in one leg xD, thankfully i was 100% ok. I really don't know where i got all that strength that allowed me to turn the tides over from, it was like something divine, similar to those cases where people manage to lift cars that weights tons because someone is in great danger.

2 years ago almost got in a fight too, it was in a cousin's wedding, i was on the patio and i noticed the photographer and his assistant were looking at me and perhaps pointing? (don't remember) and one of them was kinda laughing, at least that's what i thought, i wanted to go confront them and ask him whether i was right, and smash his face if that was the case. But i also didn't want to ruin the wedding for my cousin and my family and also ruin the nice suit i was wearing, so in the end decided against it. A while later one of them asked for my lighter and started chatting me in a friendly manner so i doubt that was the case, still, in pretty much any other situation i would have done what i wanted rather than what i did.

You’re a big soft cunt.

Absolutely hate fighting and hate pricks on nights out who start them for no reason. Was full of ket in a bar a couple of years back and seen my mate getting digged, tried to get in between him and the lad hitting him and ended up getting slyed and then jumped on by 2 or 3 others. Broke my nose and my tooth went through my bottom lip. Sure I posted a pic on the old forum. That was probably the last “fight” I had.

Would have still knocked Berserker out afterwards mind.

Primary School. 

Really hate the idea of getting into a fight at all. Luckily I'm pretty experienced in defusing situations, and also my height probably makes me a less attractive target, because I really think I'd be utterly hopeless in a fight. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Rafa Beneathus said:

You’re a big soft cunt.

Absolutely hate fighting and hate pricks on nights out who start them for no reason. Was full of ket in a bar a couple of years back and seen my mate getting digged, tried to get in between him and the lad hitting him and ended up getting slyed and then jumped on by 2 or 3 others. Broke my nose and my tooth went through my bottom lip. Sure I posted a pic on the old forum. That was probably the last “fight” I had.

That picture was a belter. xD

Would pay to watch you have a punch up with Berseker. He puts the batty in Batistuta. 

2 minutes ago, Rafa Beneathus said:

I’d hit him with that many lefts he’d be begging for a right.

This is literally what I think of when I see you threatening to beat someone

e7b6f0d9e901ebc53a31ab35628711a1.png

4 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

That picture was a belter. xD

Would pay to watch you have a punch up with Berseker. He puts the batty in Batistuta. 

Fuck right off Josh, you're the tard in Tardelli.

5 hours ago, Rafa Beneathus said:

You’re a big soft cunt.

3 hours ago, Rafa Beneathus said:

I’d hit him with that many lefts he’d be begging for a right.

You'd have absolutely no chance you daft cow, i'd just turn your wheelchair over and you would end up face up in the floor unable to do anything, just like a tortoise on it's back. Quick and easy win for me.

• Administrator
43 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Fuck right off Josh, you're the tard in Tardelli.

You'd have absolutely no chance you daft cow, i'd just turn your wheelchair over and you would end up face up in the floor unable to do anything, just like a tortoise on it's back. Quick and easy win for me.

go for one of his legs. pretty sure he broke one of them before xD 

• Subscriber

Last serious fight was in Germany during my army days arguing over football (I was not married then), I was drunk, so was he and I knocked him to the ground, turned and walked away and he got up and slashed me in the back with a knife, ended up having 10 stitches in my back, never again, that was in 1973 and I have never drunk and tried fighting again to this day, amen. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, CaaC - John said:

Last serious fight was in Germany during my army days arguing over football (I was not married then), I was drunk, so was he and I knocked him to the ground, turned and walked away and he got up and slashed me in the back with a knife, ended up having 10 stitches in my back, never again, that was in 1973 and I have never drunk and tried fighting again to this day, amen. 

Was going to ask if this was during the famous Christmas day football match during the second world war until you mentioned 1973 :ph34r:.

1 hour ago, CaaC - John said:

2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Was going to ask if this was during the famous Christmas day football match during the second world war until you mentioned 1973 :ph34r:.

Some cheeky fuckers on here Caac... xD

Thought about posting this in the past but never have. I’m not someone who seeks attention or goes looking for likes or mates on the internet but I suppose this thread is most relevant.

Punched someone once in anger. A bloke who bottled a 72 year-old relative and then stabbed a 39 year-old relative with the broken bottle neck whilst trying to get away from what he’d originally done. I got to the scene, saw the state of my relative (blood pouring like a tap from somewhere on his neck/head) and saw the fella had the bottle neck in his hand still whilst my relative was wrestling him on the floor and I punched the bloke twice and then volleyed him in the head till he dropped the weapon. 

We are very, very lucky to still have the 39 year-old with us today. He lost significant amounts of blood from the bloke taking the top of his ear off and he required surgery and a transfusion. Thankfully, the bloke that done it is off the streets and away for the next six and a half years. 

I've never been in a proper fight except for 2-3 tussles at school maybe. Violence ain't my thing, baby. 

Although, considering my behaviour in the football stadium recently, it could change. 

Archived