talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Last time you had a fight/punch up

football forum

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Was going to ask if this was during the famous Christmas day football match during the second world war until you mentioned 1973 :ph34r:.

Lol, no, actually it was a fight with a Leeds United supporter but all is forgotten now, time heals wounds. 

22nd-june-1973-characters-from-the-popul

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
10 hours ago, Tommy said:

I've never been in a proper fight except for 2-3 tussles at school maybe. Violence ain't my thing, baby. 

Although, considering my behaviour in the football stadium recently, it could change. 

Don’t lie.

Your cock fights your hand every time you see Sebastian. 

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 11:49, RandoEFC said:

Was going to ask if this was during the famous Christmas day football match during the second world war until you mentioned 1973 :ph34r:.

Wasn't that during the first world war?

23 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Thought about posting this in the past but never have. I’m not someone who seeks attention or goes looking for likes or mates on the internet but I suppose this thread is most relevant.

Punched someone once in anger. A bloke who bottled a 72 year-old relative and then stabbed a 39 year-old relative with the broken bottle neck whilst trying to get away from what he’d originally done. I got to the scene, saw the state of my relative (blood pouring like a tap from somewhere on his neck/head) and saw the fella had the bottle neck in his hand still whilst my relative was wrestling him on the floor and I punched the bloke twice and then volleyed him in the head till he dropped the weapon. 

We are very, very lucky to still have the 39 year-old with us today. He lost significant amounts of blood from the bloke taking the top of his ear off and he required surgery and a transfusion. Thankfully, the bloke that done it is off the streets and away for the next six and a half years. 

That's one of those rare instances where violence is actually useful. Well done mate, but also holy shit about the attacks your relatives went through - glad that fella lived.

On 08/01/2019 at 11:49, Inverted said:

Primary School. 

Really hate the idea of getting into a fight at all. Luckily I'm pretty experienced in defusing situations, and also my height probably makes me a less attractive target, because I really think I'd be utterly hopeless in a fight. 

Sometimes though, trying to defuse the situation can be risky. If someone is up in your face and they are raging, it's sometimes better to hit them before they hit you or you could end up in a troubled situation.

35 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That's one of those rare instances where violence is actually useful. Well done mate, but also holy shit about the attacks your relatives went through - glad that fella lived.

Cheers, the elder relative who got bottled only, surprisingly, had a couple of inch gash on the back end of his head. The younger relative, that was frightening. 

I told the police what I’d done in my statement and they were never in any doubt that what I’d done was acceptable, it actually turned out that I managed to break my hand on the fella’s face. 

I live in Kensington, Liverpool were there's always a kick off right around the corner, I got in to a punch up a couple of weeks ago because some fella who was pissed as a fart decided to throw a punch at me because i didnt have a spare cigarette for him. 

It only lasted a matter of seconds he threw a punch at me and i simply moved out the way then countered with a jab to the jaw, it was a beautiful counter punch looking back at it but im hardly proud because of how drunk this guy was. I hate any kind of confrontation but sometimes you have to defend yourself from scumbags like him for no reason.

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Cheers, the elder relative who got bottled only, surprisingly, had a couple of inch gash on the back end of his head. The younger relative, that was frightening. 

I told the police what I’d done in my statement and they were never in any doubt that what I’d done was acceptable, it actually turned out that I managed to break my hand on the fella’s face. 

Must have been the best punch you've ever laid xD. Worth the broken bone(s). 

2 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

I think that makes you TF365's official hard man

• 3 weeks later...

I very nearly had one this morning, arghhhhh it's pissed me off all day and I'm glad it's friday so it was an early finish at 13:00.

What do people actually get out of speaking to people like twats? I was grafting away today when the supervisor comes over and starts shouting his head off at me due to someone pushing a pipe through the wall near where I was doing the insulating. It had absolutely nothing to do with me and I didn't even know anything about it. Honestly, if he speaks to me like that again then I will smash his fucking face in as I've only been there 2 weeks and that's twice now, the fucking clown. Bellends like him need to learn how to speak to people and it's a wonder why so many people jack from his jobs. What an utter fucking weasel.

Give someone the tiniest amount of power and they think they can speak to people how they want. It's not happening on my watch though and I will chin him if he speaks to me like that one more time, especially when they are false accusations.

The problem with me is that I can snap, I have terrible anger issues if pushed and when I do snap, I cannot control what I do. He shouldn't push me as he will end up in hospital, I will end up in prison and for what? A stupid job? I'm going have a word with him on monday morning and let him know that.

Rant over. I feel a bit better now after a decent rant and a nice spliff xD

8 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I very nearly had one this morning, arghhhhh it's pissed me off all day and I'm glad it's friday so it was an early finish at 13:00.

What do people actually get out of speaking to people like twats? I was grafting away today when the supervisor comes over and starts shouting his head off at me due to someone pushing a pipe through the wall near where I was doing the insulating. It had absolutely fuck all to do with me and I didn't even know anything about it. Honestly, if he speaks to me like that again then I will smash his fucking face in as I've only been there 2 weeks and that's twice now, the fucking clown. Bellends like him need to learn how to speak to people and it's a wonder why so many people jack from his jobs. What an utter fucking weasel.

Give someone the tiniest amount of power and they think they can speak to people how they want. It's not happening on my watch though and I always give people like this "three strikes", well he's on his last one now, the fucking gimp.

The problem with me is that I can snap, I have terrible anger issues if pushed and when I do snap, I cannot control what I do. He shouldn't push me as he will end up in hospital, I will end up in prison and for what? A stupid job? I'm going have a word with him on monday morning and let him know that.

Back in the day my old man used to do a lot of sites and he told me he once took on a job and within about the first 2 hours the site foreman was coming around waving his arms all over the place ranting away at everyone about this that and the other... He said I just calmly stopped working, packed all my tools up in my bag and went across the road to another site.. plenty of work about in them days didn't need to be putting up with all that shit.. Not so easy to get work these days though... when you talk to him try not to threaten to put him in hospital if he does it again, could be he may apologise for being a bit of a twat and he was just having a bad day... If not and he gets in your face about it then feel free to crack him straight in the jaw.. just make sure there are no witnesses or cameras about.. B|

3 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Wow things were wild back in the 1920

They were mate, I was once doing this job abroad with my old man and we were helping finish off and old saloon and we had to move the piano from one side of it to another and all of a sudden this big gun fight broke out and there were bullets flying everywhere... We just ducked down behind the bar and while we were there we helped ourselves to some of the Whisky while they shot it out... crazy times man

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Back in the day my old man used to do a lot of sites and he told me he once took on a job and within about the first 2 hours the site foreman was coming around waving his arms all over the place ranting away at everyone about this that and the other... He said I just calmly stopped working, packed all my tools up in my bag and went across the road to another site.. plenty of work about in them days didn't need to be putting up with all that shit.. Not so easy to get work these days though... when you talk to him try not to threaten to put him in hospital if he does it again, could be he may apologise for being a bit of a twat and he was just having a bad day... If not and he gets in your face about it then feel free to crack him straight in the jaw.. just make sure there are no witnesses or cameras about.. B|

To be honest mate you can still jump onto jobs now with ease as there are sites everywhere at the moment, especially around here with student accommodation and new housing sites being built everywhere.

I actually left my last job at the end of the year as I was supervising on there, although I couldn't be arsed with it(mainly because of how boring it was and how much the days dragged), so I fucked it off to get on the tools on another job doing all the insulating and damp coursing. It's easy enough work and good enough money, plus we get off early every day:- 16:00 from Mon-Thurs and between 12:30-13:30 on friday, which isn't bad considering how we get paid til 16:30.

Most site managers, supervisors, etc are sound and you have a laugh with them, I even keep in touch with some of them from other jobs, so there is no excuses for being like that. One of the problems these days is that a lot of them are starting to be ex-police, ex-army or simply little snotty gimps who are relations of the directors, CEOS and what not.

1 hour ago, The Rebel CRS said:

What do people actually get out of speaking to people like twats? I was grafting away today when the supervisor comes over and starts shouting his head off at me due to someone pushing a pipe through the wall near where I was doing the insulating. It had absolutely nothing to do with me and I didn't even know anything about it. Honestly, if he speaks to me like that again then I will smash his fucking face in as I've only been there 2 weeks and that's twice now, the fucking clown. Bellends like him need to learn how to speak to people and it's a wonder why so many people jack from his jobs. What an utter fucking weasel.

Give someone the tiniest amount of power and they think they can speak to people how they want. It's not happening on my watch though and I will chin him if he speaks to me like that one more time, especially when they are false accusations.

If you feel control will be lost have it recorded, then post the video on here.

11 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Saw that earlier this week.... all over some wages or non payment or something, they had just finished it as well.. xD

Yeah I can lose it if I am proper pushed/feel threatened, but that is another level and he will likely end up in prison now. I feel sorry for him to be honest as people are out there struggling and when they don't get paid, they aren't going to take it lightly.

I've never had problems with wages not being paid, even delayed ones luckily but I do know a lot who have been fucked over so you can feel their pain. The only person who has taken the piss with money with me is my cousin when I used to work for him. It's always family. We didn't speak for years after that xD.

• 2 years later...

Anyone had any fights then since this thread was created? I know people are losing their rag out there during lockdown. It's not got to me but I have been feeling a touch more irritated these last few weeks. 

I've had a fair few mostly at school yet several as an adult.

Last was when I was 38 fought two thugs holding up a bus after pub closing time.

I was ok, yet heard a voice after being punched in the back of the skull and several times around different parts of the head.

The voice said, 'you have to move quickly' and then I saw his legs in front of me and rose from the floor head butting him in the gut and running with him and slamming him against a brick before I opened up.

Then felt the other come towards and turned throwing punches and he backed off quickly. Then the other came back yet I sensed this and was ready with my right fist poised , he lost his nerve.

I got back on the bus and only now was the driver calling the police.

I had blood coming from my hand started hearing sirens and decided I did not want to spend half the night at a police station so jumped off the bus and walked the long way home in the drizzle for about an hour.

Archived