talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Women I find hot, but not that hot but I could still masturbate to them so I call them underrated

football forum

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
7 hours ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Amanda Peet Everytime I see that mouth of hers, my mind gets filled with dirty thoughts. 

Nanda Costa Ever since I saw her playboy pictures I am in love. This woman needs to star in Hollywood movies. 

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Naomi Scott. What I would love to her. She could bring the pink power ranger costume as well

@Bluewolf you need to show these amateurs how to run a Hot Babes thread. Pics or go home.

4 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I have a colleague in work who actually said he'd like to fuck her and he wasn't joking.

It's foul, but it also doesn't surprise me. A surprisingly high proportion of men are attracted to power, have some sort of (usually subconscious I'd assume) fetish about sleeping with someone who has real world power over them in some shape or form. I mean I get it in some scenarios. If you had a really fit boss, you'd want to fuck her anyway but the fact that she's your boss would make it more exciting to me, and I imagine plenty of other people, perhaps that's more of a taboo thing than the "power fetish" I'm on about, but I imagine if you did have some sort of power fetish, the thought of fucking the prime minister would be that in overdrive.

2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

@Bluewolf you need to show these amateurs how to run a Hot Babes thread. Pics or go home.

I would mate but I believe that any such thread now would be deemed 'inappropriate' in today's climate which I think is why we don't have one... I can't say for sure but that's my guess.. 

12 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

It's foul, but it also doesn't surprise me. A surprisingly high proportion of men are attracted to power, have some sort of (usually subconscious I'd assume) fetish about sleeping with someone who has real world power over them in some shape or form. I mean I get it in some scenarios. If you had a really fit boss, you'd want to fuck her anyway but the fact that she's your boss would make it more exciting to me, and I imagine plenty of other people, perhaps that's more of a taboo thing than the "power fetish" I'm on about, but I imagine if you did have some sort of power fetish, the thought of fucking the prime minister would be that in overdrive.

Sounds like you know about it. Do you fantasize of fucking the head mistress 😂

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I would mate but I believe that any such thread now would be deemed 'inappropriate' in today's climate which I think is why we don't have one... I can't say for sure but that's my guess.. 

We've got threads about feet and armpit fucking

4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I can't ever seem to post links

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

We've got threads about feet and armpit fucking

Mate, who am I to say what's appropriate or not... xD 

4 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I can't ever seem to post links

Probably dubious content that's why... also could be to protect the site from bugs etc.. 

• The title was changed to Women I find hot, but not that hot but I could still masturbate to them so I call them underrated

Archived