talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Women I find hot, but not that hot but I could still masturbate to them so I call them underrated

football forum

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I find this topic weird. For me underrated women are women who were pioneers or trailblazers, who were put down by men and society as a whole but still managed to achieve greatness. Like Jeanne Baret who was the first woman who traveled around the world, despite coming from a poor background and definitely defiying the establishment at the time. Or that woman (I can't think of her name right now :/) who rode a bicycle around the world, like a day after she even learned how to ride a bike. Because men told her she can not do it. 

But somehow in this topic, it's BOOBS, CURVES, HOT = underrated. 

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I find this topic weird. For me underrated women are women who were pioneers or trailblazers, who were put down by men and society as a whole but still managed to achieve greatness. Like Jeanne Baret who was the first woman who traveled around the world, despite coming from a poor background and definitely defiying the establishment at the time. Or that woman (I can't think of her name right now :/) who rode a bicycle around the world, like a day after she even learned how to ride a bike. Because men told her she can not do it. 

This thread has nothing to do with feminism.

41 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Admirable... 

However... you really need to go all the way back to the first post in here that clearly lays out the foundations of the thread.. 

Which famous female do you find hot, but is underrated in the looks department?

Clearly not a thread about women burning their bra's or cycling around the world or whatever... xD

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Admirable... 

However... you really need to go all the way back to the first post in here that clearly lays out the foundations of the thread.. 

Which famous female do you find hot, but is underrated in the looks department?

Clearly not a thread about women burning their bra's or cycling around the world or whatever... xD

I only ever read the topic title. I haven't read the shallow rest of it. 

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Jesus Christ it isn't that deep.

• The title was changed to Women I find hot, but not that hot but I could still masturbate to them so I call them underrated

If we are to apply the Wolf of Wallstreet stock rating system for woman instead of skanks then:

Blue chips: These will be woman who everyone likes eg: Ariana Grande, Emilia Clarke, Scarlett Johannsen etc 

NASDAQ's: middle tier of not ugly,  not pin up material but still pretty hot eg: Katy Perry, Uma Thurman, Laura Wood, Lena Heady, Kiera Knightley

Pink sheets: Not pin ups,  maybe they have some saving qualities like cuteness but not really the stuff of dreams,  its for plumbers and handymen.  eg: Meghan Trainor, Adele of 10 years back, Rachel Maddow (just kidding, thats,  looks like harry potter just not hotter)

Archived