talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Copa América 2019 - Final - BRAZIL 3-1 PERÚ

football forum

19 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It's a cup tournament, luck is part of the competition. I didn't see you saying the same shite when Portugal finished 3rd in their group in Euro 2016. And how many games did Portugal win in the groups? In a group containing giants like Iceland and Austria xD

The best part of this Teso meltdown is how much he contradicts himself.

Claiming PK's are luck, and yet his beloved Chile won on penalties.

Also that we only made it further than Venezuela because of that. I think it has more to do with the fact we could actually manage a draw in 90 minutes to get to that point. Venezuela lost pretty comfortably in regulation.

Teso just ignores basic facts so he can make excuses and trash talk teams he hates. There is nothing objective about it. It's a clear as day agenda and he's fueled by it.

"you made it as second worst in the group" "pk's are luck" bla bla bla. If you don't respect the rules of the tournament, then why are you even watching this sport Teso?

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The saddest part about all this if that if we lose against Chile or beat them, he'll be back next week with the same shite. He's had this vendetta for years and he doesn't show any signs of dropping it. Regardless of what happens he'll find his excuses and cry about them.

I wouldn't take it personally if that happens. He's also got the reverse midas touch a lot of times with his prediction, where the opposite of what he says will happen happens and if that happens you get to throw that back in his face.

Bantz and all that.

Jose's team(s) are the easiest teams to hate in all of football. Would rather enjoy watching "King' Vidal losing by an error OG, ending in him swimming in his own tears. 

I'm sure this isn't the first time you've heard this, but Dear Jose, you are truly a d-bag 

Must admit, feels so good beating Argentina. 😁

Amazing match by Daniel Alves. At 36, he looks better than ever. Gabriel Jesus also had a great performance, I feel like he should move to a team where he gets more minutes. 

Overall, it was not a good match by Brazil. Arthur once again was terrible, what a terrible Copa America by him. He shouls be benched, we had no midfield and Coutinho was also once again poor. 

The defence was good as always, Thiago Silva is truly a great player and Alisson is in great form.

Argentina did well. They finally looked like Argentina, and I hope they can it together because the rivalry gets much better when they're strong.

Just now, El Profesor said:

Must admit, feels so good beating Argentina. 😁

Amazing match by Daniel Alves. At 36, he looks better than ever. Gabriel Jesus also had a great performance, I feel like he should move to a team where he gets more minutes. 

Overall, it was not a good match by Brazil. Arthur once again was terrible, what a terrible Copa America by him. He shouls be benched, we had no midfield and Coutinho was also once again poor. 

The defence was good as always, Thiago Silva is truly a great player and Alisson is in great form.

Argentina did well. They finally looked like Argentina, and I hope they can it together because the rivalry gets much better when they're strong.

Very modern Brazil performance. Score a goal and sit back.

People can whinge all they want about Brazil's performances, but at home only the best of the best can match them. I said it at the start of the tournament and defensively they've been great. Dominated all their games up to this one and kept Argentina at bay today.

Brazil head coach, Tite;

"To win this there was one objective, stop Messi. Make him go deeper and deeper... You can't stop Messi completely because he's not terrestrial so focusing everything on him gave us more possibilities."

Dani Alves;

"Well we know the inevitable now from those that think they know football. It's Messi's fault, Argentina's fortunes will forever fall on the shoulders of Messi."

1 hour ago, Stick With Azeem said:

9PlfvmP.jpg

Ooooooooooooooh Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!!

I think it's quite unfair to criticise Cristiano in that way to be honest. It's absolutely incredible the goal numbers Messi has achieved having never been a striker. Astounding!

Argentina played well for the most part, but still as individuals. Hit the bar twice and Otamendi could've had a penalty. However, Scaloni's inexperience will hold the team back from building an understanding. 

Didn't think Brazil were all that impressive bar the defence. Both of Brazil's goals looked like it was a result of an Argentine player being fouled in the build up. No idea why VAR wasn't used. 

Also, Willian being Brasil's #10 :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Spurs fans would know better, but is Foyth actually good enough to start for Argentina? He’s always got a mistake or three in him 

I'd say so. Otamendi is reckless and Pezzella can't play out from the back and is poor defensively. 

Foyth and Mammana should be considered as a pairing. 

One of the mIn problems Argentina have is that they suffer from anxiety on the pitch due to so many near misses and underperforming at various times. They seem to collapse mentally as was seen in a friendly against Spain before the last World Cup... They actually started that game off very well indeed and Spain held out and then caught them with a sucker-punch which then saw Argentina collapse and be overrun.

This is why a clean break and a while new outlook is necessary by bringing in youth and those players like for example Lo Celso to lead a new beginning.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Also Alisson is now responsible for knocking Messi out of 3 competitions back to back when he’s up against him 

You see, that talk is nonsence. To use Messi's name is to enter into pure unadulterated demagoguery and sensationalism. Do you really think Messi goes out onto the pitch thinking about Alisson? It's a mere statistic and one that should only be used to praise Alisson because any game containing players of the ilk of Messi means they're top games, games with a hell of a lot of pressure and Alisson always turns up. On Messi's side of things it doesn't tell any stories but it's the sort of thing you'll read and hear from sensationalist writers or trolls. This isn't an accusation thrown at you mate, but it is you entering key words that mean nothing other than showing how good Alisson really is.

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Expect a loss. It'll be easier. 

The quality of this Copa is atrocious. Pitches and ball look shit, along with the officiating. 

That is what I usually do but I also don't want to be a defeatist. 

Vamos Peru!

2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

You see, that talk is nonsence. To use Messi's name is to enter into pure unadulterated demagoguery and sensationalism. Do you really think Messi goes out onto the pitch thinking about Alisson? It's a mere statistic and one that should only be used to praise Alisson because any game containing players of the ilk of Messi means they're top games, games with a hell of a lot of pressure and Alisson always turns up. On Messi's side of things it doesn't tell any stories but it's the sort of thing you'll read and hear from sensationalist writers or trolls. This isn't an accusation thrown at you mate, but it is you entering key words that mean nothing other than showing how good Alisson really is.

I think after that night at Anfield, Messi has dreams of Alisson breaking into his house, taking all of his Balon d’Ors, stealing his wife, and being a better father to his children :ph34r:

• The title was changed to Copa América 2019 - Final - BRAZIL v PERÚ
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived