talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Copa América 2019 - Final - BRAZIL 3-1 PERÚ

football forum

I honestly wonder what Bolivia will do after Marcelo Moreno Martins retires. They rely on him too much, best striker they've had since the 1990's.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Surely Qatar are...

I disagree. Qatar won the Asian Cup and have some solid players. Bolivia's only 4 players from decent to good are Marcelo Moreno, Chumacero, Haquin and Lampe. The rest are terrible.

1 minute ago, Grizzly21 said:

I disagree. Qatar won the Asian Cup and have some solid players. Bolivia's only 4 players from decent to good are Marcelo Moreno, Chumacero, Haquin and Lampe. The rest are terrible.

Maybe - but Bolovia is ranked in the 50's, while Qatar is in the 90's. 

1 minute ago, Eco said:

Maybe - but Bolovia is ranked in the 50's, while Qatar is in the 90's. 

Means fuck all - Qatar would breeze past Bolivia who can barely even handle Curacao.

Brazil has been terrible. I still think they'll find a way but they look worse here than they ever did in the 2014 World Cup.

2 minutes ago, José said:

Firmino has always been a disappointment for Brazil... both el profesor and I share that opinion. :bye: dismissed 

Thats not the point. The point is nobody cares about your shitty agenda, and stop ruining threads. Especially not this one.

VAR just ruined this game. The penalty call may have been correct, but the referee didn't have to wait 2 minutes to go check the replay.

Human instinct > video

12 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Nice goal by Everton Cebolinha. I think Grêmio will get good offers from europeans  for him. He's fearless. Really good winger.

He suprised me. I'll admit I haven't seen a great ton of Gremio this year. Me and my family were making fun of his eyebrow style, and he came on and shut us up.

Brazil were garbage today but as I expected, they don't need to be at their best to win comfortably. Much less against Bolivia. I still reckon they'll win the tournament.

6 minutes ago, José said:

Bruno Guimaraes deserves to play for Brazil in the future. Him and Pedro are two players that I enjoy watching. 

I really like both players. 

Honestly, I'm sick and tired of Casemiro. 

Tite is clueless. Brazil don't have decent coaches. We should just hire a portuguese coach.

2 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Tite is clueless. Brazil don't have decent coaches. We should just hire a portuguese coach.

Do you think Sylvinho will do well at Lyon?

6 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

I've been saying the latter for years. The fact Tite is the best there is speaks volumes. Scolari in second who is also not very good.

7 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Do you think Sylvinho will do well at Lyon?

Tough to say. It´s his first time as a head coach. He´s a smart guy and he was coached by Wenger and Guardiola but I don´t know what is his concept of football and how is his relationship with the player. Having said that, I like the fact Lyon went for a younger coach, I think he can reach a younger squad like Lyon´s in a better way than an older coach.

7 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

I've been saying the latter for years. The fact Tite is the best there is speaks volumes. Scolari in second who is also not very good.

Yes, though it´s nice to see brazilian clubs trying different names. Jorge Jesus and Sampaoli will certainly add to our football.

7 minutes ago, José said:

There is alway Juan Carlos osorio.... :ph34r: I'm sure he will be down to coach Brazil 

He´s too crazy to coach Brazil. haha I like him though, wish he had stayed longer at Paraguay.

The average ticket for Brazil vs Bolivia was R$ 485,00. In a country where the minimum wage is roughly R$ 1000,00 per month and that is living a serious crisis since 2015, Conmebol is totally out of its mind. No wonder the atmosphere was terrible, real fans are outpriced. 

This will backfire in the games not involving Brazil, there will be lots of empty seats.

3 hours ago, Pep Talk said:

Coutinho remembered how to play Football?

That's the problem and the confusion... "Football" isn't what was there, but goals and Coutinho scores goals, great goals. It's about fitting into a system, a method that suits him and there are teams out there that make him shine.

Our game is next. I think if we play anything like we did against Colombia (or Costa Rica for that matter) we will lose or draw. Venezuela are very good and I'm worried about what kind of game they'll bring to us.

Maybe we will have enough to grind it out but I am nervous for this. Lose it and we're basically out. We need at least a draw.

29 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Venezuela have a bit of a golden generation and their games are really going to be very interesting. @Grizzly21 How far do you think "Vinotinto" can go?

They are capable of semi finals, but I hope not cos that would mean Peru going out early! xD

• The title was changed to Copa América 2019 - Final - BRAZIL v PERÚ
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived