talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Copa América 2019 - Final - BRAZIL 3-1 PERÚ

football forum

1 minute ago, José said:

40,000 + empty seats for the promising Venezuela vs peru :what:  at least they showed that game first and then the real match between two REAL contenders for the cup. Where are all those peruvian fans when they needed them the most or all those neutrals that supposedly fell in love with Peru's football. If gareca gives the Peruvian faithful performances like his team gave in the WC, a lot of noise but no end result, then its time for him to go. They need a real coach, Colombian or argie, even osorio would be an improvement 

Or maybe because the tickets were too expensive? Shocking statement from you, as per.

I'd be willing to bet most Peruvians who went to Russia last summer are in debt. Stop talking shite. 

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we ban Teso from this thread? Leave only the adults who actually want to have debate in this thread. Tired of having every thread ruined, and especially not these kinds.

2 minutes ago, José said:

Grow up Brian! I'm giving a proper opinion, maybe one you dont agree with, but at least I can back it up unlike your "gash " comment about Mexico's game. The mexican media loves to tear up a foreign coach and even them had nothing but good things to say about Martino's team... only bitter Brian who didnt watch the game could make a silly comment like that but the only difference is the reaction.. I ignore bullshit but you pitch a fit like a baby when someone tells the truth about your NT... everything is back to reality now for the Peruvian NT. 

I didn't say a word about the Mexican national team. Maybe learn to read first, I was criticizing the U20's of 2017 and then said the Gold Cup was your tournament to lose. That's a compliment. You are so unbelievably immature for someone who is supposedly 26 years old.

You clearly don't ignore bullshit if you are here complaining. Fucking spastic. Oh and by the way, we don't criticize Gareca a lot because he took us to our first World Cup in 36 years. He was the mastermind. I've personally been negative to some of his decisions lately but that doesn't mean I think he's a bad manager. He's done an incredible job here and at Velez. To say he's a bad manager to prove your stupid agenda is idiotic, but what was I honestly expecting from you.

Ithink Qatar are being slept on this tournament, I didn't realize how scary their new generation was until they had that ridiculous Asian Cup campaign where they dispatched almost every big asian team. I think they'll beat Paraguay today.

1 minute ago, José said:

So you are telling me the Peruvian crowd is willing to put up with the poor form of peru simple because of a WCQ that was fueled by the rest of the conmebol being gash. If that makes you a mastermind coach, mexico has had plenty of them xD it's time to move on from gareca, pero dime que hizo Cueva, carrillo, o Paolo, mamarracho? 

Poor form based off what? Friendlies?

You said the same thing when Leicester won the league. It's not a valid argument because the rest of CONMEBOL still have better players. 

Its true we are not the same team as in 2017 or the WC, but its difficult to base it off just 1 game (where we were the better team anyways). Friendly form is irrelevant. Look at Chile's form before winning their 2 Copa's.

Stop spamming this thread, would do everyone a favour.

Just now, José said:

Que hizo Cueva, carillo, o paolo?? They lack a difference maker on the midfield like Uribe or a super sub like Roger :what:

Unbelievable the shite arguments you come up with just to fuel your vendetta. Bore off and go back to the hole you came from you fucking cretin.

So far this thread you've posted about Firmino, Messi and Peru. All agenda fueled comments. This thread had the potential to be marvellous but you are ruining it.

PS: I've been critical of Carrillo for a long time but he's played 2 minutes yesterday and Cueva played a half concussed. Just shows you don't do your research cunt.

We could win the World Cup and Teso would still find bullshit excuses.

How is it Peru’s fault that he got elbowed in the face.

No wonder your father put you up for adoption given the abortion failed, that’s what you are. Cretin. Don’t even play that “I want to have a football debate” innocent BS game, cos nobody on here is that stupid.

4 minutes ago, José said:

They allow him to play that's why peru is at fault GENIUS.. after a hit like that, his opinion is irrelevant as far as continuing but guess he wanted to make up for the 3 embarrassing games at the WC.  0 goals, 0 assists 

Again, what about Paolo? Was he elbow too and we didnt see it? 

Cueva got 1 assist twat and was a class apart at the WC. Do your research.

Paolo was great last night and constantly getting involved in the attack. There’s the answer to your daft question. 

Love how you insist in trying to make me look bad but you haven’t touched me. If anything you look like a tit and are only increasing that status.

you are a work of art. “Don’t take it personal” then you go on to insult me and my views.

I am done here. Bored now.

5 minutes ago, Machado said:

Struggling as much as Brian trying to get a blowie :P

Flores should of placed it upwards but to be fair credit to Fariñez who is an insane keeper and handled those saves maturely. No idea how he's not in Europe yet. I can actually see him going to Benfica given the link between them and Millonarios!

I think Argentina's chance during Messi's era of winning something has passed now. Their opportunity was between 2014-2016 where they reached 3 consecutive finals, but I don't think they have enough anymore.

Even though they are the hosts, I don't particularly think that Brazil look all that amazing either and this summer could be a big opportunity for someone like Colombia themselves to go all the way, or even a surprise package in someone like Venezuela, even though that would be at a push. They(Venezuela) will also have to play a lot better than they did against Peru in the opener.

Uruguay can never be underestimated either when it comes to this tournament, albeit them not looking at their best themselves as of late.

7 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I think Argentina's chance during Messi's era of winning something has passed now. Their opportunity was between 2014-2016 where they reached 3 consecutive finals, but I don't think they have enough anymore.

Even though they are the hosts, I don't particularly think that Brazil look all that amazing either and this summer could be a big opportunity for someone like Colombia themselves to go all the way, or even a surprise package in someone like Venezuela, even though that would be at a push. They(Venezuela) will also have to play a lot better than they did against Peru in the opener.

Uruguay can never be underestimated either when it comes to this tournament, albeit them not looking at their best themselves as of late.

I doubt it mate. Brazil has lost 4 times at home in their history I think. Even when they are shit they are prime candidates to win the Copa at home.

11 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

I doubt it mate. Brazil has lost 4 times at home in their history I think. Even when they are shit they are prime candidates to win the Copa at home.

Yeah, they have won the competition every time that it has been held there, although I think if there is ever a time that could change, it could be this year.

Peru even have an outside chance. Why not? You did come third in 2011 and 2015 after all. The problem when it comes to this Peruvian side is finding goals.

3 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Yeah, they have won the competition every time that it has been held there, although I think if there is ever a time that could change, it could be this year.

Peru even have an outside chance. Why not? You did come third in 2011 and 2015 after all. The problem when it comes to this Peruvian side is finding goals.

We have not been great since the World Cup. Last match was the game to prove that and we put in an acceptable performance. If we play like we did in Russia then we do have a shot, but Brazil is an obstacle most likely in semis. I think we’ll get there and bow out at that point.

9 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

Can see Qatar shocking Paraguay today with a draw or a win. Paraguay have really unimpressed me with their call ups. Some odd decisions. Leaving Kaku at home, bringing Oscar Cardozo, 3 keepers over 30 and the likes of Almiron not performing for the NT yet despite being their best player. I also haven't been impressed with performances, but that's Paraguay for you.

Qatar convinced me at the Asian Cup. I doubt they'll do a lot but I think they'll get something today.

Called it :D

On 15 June 2019 at 16:07, Grizzly21 said:

I prefer this to the Euro's 100 times to be honest. Probably due to being South American but I just find this to be the better more evened out tournament. At least nowadays, with the expansion the Euro's had to suffer.

Since even the previous expansion to the European Championships it's already become a speculative tournament with very little ambition due to the quantity and the intensity required in such a short space of time. But the further expansion without even going into the ridiculous decision to play it in almost the whole of the continent has made it a turd show. Women's football is more entertaining and I don't mean that in a derogatory way towards the women's game, quite the opposite.

Very good half from Uruguay. They've been the best team so far. 

Ecuador on the other hand have looked worse than Bolivia. Non-entity up front and a disaster at the back. What can you expect though when your manager is Bolillo Gomez.

10 hours ago, El Profesor said:

A shame ticket prices are so expensive. With more fans on the stands, Qatar would have an even stronger support. xD

@José said it though - with all the empty seats, the standard is lower and Peru should be ashamed to have qualified for the World Cup :ph34r:

11 hours ago, Stick With Azeem said:

Nice comeback from Qatar to draw the game 2-2 

I think some people are exagerrating their performance though. Very good offensively but their midfield and defence were really poor. I can see Colombia and Argentina putting them back in their place. I'll just enjoy Akram Afif and Ali Almoez for the 2 games left they'll play (most likely)

On 16/06/2019 at 10:54, José said:

40,000 + empty seats for the promising Venezuela vs peru :what:  at least they showed that game first and then the real match between two REAL contenders for the cup. Where are all those peruvian fans when they needed them the most or all those neutrals that supposedly fell in love with Peru's football. If gareca gives the Peruvian faithful performances like his team gave in the WC, a lot of noise but no end result, then its time for him to go. They need a real coach, Colombian or argie, even osorio would be an improvement 

Uruguay vs Ecuador with nearly the same attendance as Peru vs Venezuela, but I guess Uruguay's success also had to do with CONMEBOL - as you put it - being "gash".

Oldest average team to take on youngest average team. Chile vs Japan.

I still find it funny how much Chile rely on most of these washed up players cos they have no one good below the age of 26.

• The title was changed to Copa América 2019 - Final - BRAZIL v PERÚ
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived