• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leandro Paredes

football forum

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, True Blue said:

We are getting both or? Barella is 21 i can see him going on loan instantly, while Paredes is 24 he could play well this season.

It would make sense if Kovacic's deal isn't permanent. Barella is class.

Paredes is a well worthy upgrade on Cesc. Will give Jorginho healthy competition. 

Do you think we should keep Mateo? Personally i would rather keep Ruben and give him the starting position with Kante and obviously Jorginho since he can't be dropped. Also i would rotate Barkley with Ruben, the problem is with two new midfielders possibly in we could see a completely new midfield for the remaining part of the season and going into the new one. With the summer transfer also there our team altogether will be much changed with the many departures due to their contract going out.

Just now, True Blue said:

Do you think we should keep Mateo? Personally i would rather keep Ruben and give him the starting position with Kante and obviously Jorginho since he can't be dropped. Also i would rotate Barkley with Ruben, the problem is with two new midfielders possibly in we could see a completely new midfield for the remaining part of the season and going into the new one. With the summer transfer also there our team altogether will be much changed with the many departures due to their contract going out.

I reckon we won't look to sign Mateo permanently if we get Barella. Which I'm fine with as the latter is a gem. 

• Subscriber

Know one of our fans massively into his stats, analysis and is constantly on the lookout for players we should go for and he has for years ranked Paredes as his number one, the special one he'd pay massive money for. Not that I think he's in the waters we'll be fishing in anyway now.

• 2 weeks later...

BREAKING NEWS

PSG close to completing deal to sign Chelsea target Leandro Paredes from Zenit St Petersburg.

Paredes due to have medical today. 

Chelsea were in talks to sign Paredes as a replacement for Cesc Fabregas, but they were not willing to pay £40m for a player who would not be an automatic first-choice starter.

Source: Sky Sports

• The topic was locked

Archived