West Ham 0-0 Arsenal
Arsenal 3-0 West Ham

Recent Form
West Ham - WDLWL
Arsenal - WWLDW

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsenal made a bright start but didn't take their chances early on. In truth though they have created very little. Defensively their a shambles. West Ham deserve their lead at present I think Felipe Anderson is the best player outside the top 6 clubs in the league strange decision not to start Torreira. Mustaphi and Kolasinac are rubbish their shocking players not good enough for Arsenal. 

After the initial 20 minutes West Ham have been so comfortable today. It's crazy why Arnautovic would want to leave he is obviously all money orientated and has no ambitions. It's not as if he is short on cash. He's an idiot if he leaves for China. 

Gutless from Arsenal they went down with a wimper. There's not that much improvement on Wengers Arsenal they still look so frail at the back. Kolasinac and Maitland Niles at wing back aren't good enough neither is their back 3 even Leno isn't much of an upgrade on Cech he always has mistakes in him. No Ozil means a lack of creativity. No way will this Arsenal side make the top 4 that long unbeaten run was definitely papering over the cracks they were lucky in quite a few Leicester Watford and Everton home matches come to mind even Bournemouth away.

West Ham were excellent great chance of 7th they have Anderson is one of my favourite players hopefully they keep Arnautovic Diop is some signing Rice gets better by each game he plays. Well played West Ham great and deserved win Arsenal were hopeless.

Kroenke doesn't care and is actively weakening the club, don't even know what Emery's trying to do, our defence is much worse and our most creative players are being forced out the club. Things are shit.

1 hour ago, Panna King said:

Arsenal need huge changes and the club,  if Emery is just going to be another yes man then he needs to fuck off! need a coach to put pressure on the board to sort this side out. 

Its not Emery's fault it's kronke. Getting someone who will press the bourd won't make any difference

20 minutes ago, Panna King said:

Well someone needs to do something and he is the only one can make a difference. 

No one can really. Fan protests will start soon. But he won't sell. Hopefully he will get dimentia soon and forget he has put money in and give us more

1 hour ago, 6666 said:

Kroenke doesn't care and is actively weakening the club, don't even know what Emery's trying to do, our defence is much worse and our most creative players are being forced out the club. Things are shit.

Guess it wasn't all Wenger's fault. If I were you I'd be like I told you so. Because to be fair you were the only one who did

It's not all Wenger's fault but it's going to take a while to get Arsenal back fighting for the top trophies. There was a rot set in under Wenger, Emery achieved something of a bounce with that brilliant run, beating nearly all the weaker teams (something Wenger wasn't doing) but you've been exposed over the last month or so. Maybe focus on the Europa League, which Emery has brilliant history with. If you can win that, sneak in the Champions League you'll be able to buy some decent players in the summer.

30 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

It's not all Wenger's fault but it's going to take a while to get Arsenal back fighting for the top trophies. There was a rot set in under Wenger, Emery achieved something of a bounce with that brilliant run, beating nearly all the weaker teams (something Wenger wasn't doing) but you've been exposed over the last month or so. Maybe focus on the Europa League, which Emery has brilliant history with. If you can win that, sneak in the Champions League you'll be able to buy some decent players in the summer.

Wenger defenitily needed to go. But at the same time what can you build with kronke as owner? Not a title winning side that's for sure. We're never gonna be a big spending club like Man city or utd but we have the financial fire power to match Liverpool for example.  I personally think Emery is a great coach but without the backing he can only do so much. 

• The title was changed to West Ham 1-0 Arsenal - Saturday 12th January, 2019
2 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Guess it wasn't all Wenger's fault. If I were you I'd be like I told you so. Because to be fair you were the only one who did

Wenger was part of the problem along with Gazidis look what they have left behind. To be fair Kronke has spent money but has been advised terribly by those 2, not many clubs have a player on 350k a week who doesnt play. Its just a mess until the club has had a huge clear out but players also need to be coming in which is not happening, due to so many shitty players are on ridiculous wages. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived