Chelsea 3-1 Newcastle
Chelsea 5-1 Newcastle

Recent Form
Chelsea - LWDWW
Newcastle - DLDLD

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to predict a Newcastle win but obviously I cannot. I'll go 2-0 Chelsea with Hazard and Giroud on target for the home side. Hopefully Shelvey has a big game though we need him to keep his discipline as he could have been sent off against Manchester United.

My biggest hope is Chelsea aren't great going forward of late. 1 goal against Palace and Southampton. They lost to Leicester to without scoring at home and lost at Spurs In the cup without scoring they haven't been prolific by any means of late. That does give us a bit of hope we lost to United but played quite well and created more chances than normal. Hopefully we grind out a result but I'm not confident and I think they will have enough. 

People complain a lot but I enjoy the style of Sarri’s Chelsea. It’s the first season and their will be growing pains so I am okay with it. People will also  note that Chelsea lack a plan B, well what is the point of having a plan B if the plan A isn’t fully implemented?

Unreal how rough Chelsea look while defending. Though I do suppose that Newcastle practiced their set pieces for this game. I also am sick of Willian. How can he be so elite at everything except when it counts? He will make an amazing run and dribble and then miss an open net.

It's honestly come to a point where I am hoping he gets injured.

As sadistic and pathetic as it sounds, I desperately want to see this fraud get injured well enough to have him sidelined until he is sold. When we are rejecting a 50 million bid + Malcom from Barcelona, it just shows where this club's ambition lies if they view this twat as an important player. Unbelievable. When he hit it wide when it was just him and the keeper, that was Willian in a fucking nutshell.

Slow. Narrow. Predictable. Sloppy. Same shite, and same players on the pitch. The fact CHO and Giroud aren't starting against a team we knew would sit back, is just piss poor management.

Credit to Newcastle for not putting their head down after the Pedro goal. We will always be there for the taking with who we have on the pitch at the moment. Too many comfortable players for us. Jorginho included who has been awful. We need reinforcements in this window because we cannot keep carrying the way we are and expect top 4. 

Shambles 

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Cicero said:

It's honestly come to a point where I am hoping he gets injured.

As sadistic and pathetic as it sounds, I desperately want to see this fraud get injured well enough to have him sidelined until he is sold. When we are rejecting a 50 million bid + Malcom from Barcelona, it just shows where this club's ambition lies if they view this twat as an important player. Unbelievable. When he hit it wide when it was just him and the keeper, that was Willian in a fucking nutshell.

Slow. Narrow. Predictable. Sloppy. Same shite, and same players on the pitch. The fact CHO and Giroud aren't starting against a team we knew would sit back, is just piss poor management.

Credit to Newcastle for not putting their head down after the Pedro goal. We will always be there for the taking with who we have on the pitch at the moment. Too many comfortable players for us. Jorginho included who has been awful. We need reinforcements in this window because we cannot keep carrying the way we are and expect top 4. 

Shambles 

Top class use of the "did not age well" tempting of fate to assist your team, bravo :congrats:.

• Subscriber

That match had nothing about it. Two teams in mediocre form with an air of mild depression about them, but one of them clearly better than the other. Chelsea never looked comfortable but Newcastle also never looked a threat.

Still, Chelsea have a six point cushion in 4th place thanks to Arsenals loss today. Even if United win tomorrow, that's a healthy gap.

• The title was changed to Chelsea 2-1 Newcastle - Saturday 12th January, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived