talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 0-1 Man Utd - Sunday 13th January, 2019

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 16.30

Live on Sky Sports

e6df9075f2a3dca8eda72d87d90cf4f6.jpg     VS      220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Head to Head
Man Utd 0-3 Tottenham
Man Utd 2-1 Tottenham (FA Cup)
Tottenham 2-0 Man Utd
Man Utd 1-0 Tottenham
Tottenham 2-1 Man Utd

Recent Form
Tottenham - WWWLW
Man Utd - WWWWW

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has all the makings of being a cracker. I think Tottenham will have to much. That Spurs front 4 wil cause United so many problems. Jones and Lindelof could be ripped apart. I expect Son to have a big game in his last match before he joins the Aisa cup. The United attack will cause Spurs problems to but I think Spurs will do enough 3-1 to the title contenders. 

8 hours ago, Salford Kel said:

First real test for Ole and he'll have to do more than say "Enjoy yourselves, lads" to get anything from this. I expect Pogba to go missing when he faces a side not battling relegation. 4-1 Spurs

I thought you liked ole? Out of interest would you like Kane to join utd? 

First real test for United under Ole.  Do worry about Jones and Lindelof though,  if they get isolated against Spurs front 4 it could get ugly.  Might be wishful thinking but I have a gut feeling we will get something from this game.

6 hours ago, José said:

JUST WIN UNITED, JUST FUCKING WIN

3-1 man utd to win. 

I’m assuming you didn’t watch the WC. Pogba is a world class midfielder 

World class midfielders don't go missing for half of the season even if they don't like the manager there is a thing called professional pride and doing it for the fans at the minute Pogba is definitely not world class he doesn't dominate enough matches and to be world class you have to dominate the big games. Also world class midfielders don't lose the ball as he did against Wolves shrug his shoulders and not chase back and attempt to win the ball back and it cost them an equaliser which ultimately cost them 2 points his attitude stinks.

11 hours ago, Kyletoonfan said:

World class midfielders don't go missing for half of the season even if they don't like the manager there is a thing called professional pride and doing it for the fans at the minute Pogba is definitely not world class he doesn't dominate enough matches and to be world class you have to dominate the big games. Also world class midfielders don't lose the ball as he did against Wolves shrug his shoulders and not chase back and attempt to win the ball back and it cost them an equaliser which ultimately cost them 2 points his attitude stinks.

As you spend time on this forum you will realize Jose doesn't respond to logic

4 hours ago, José said:

Yeah that’s why Barcelona was desperate to get him O.o

last two finals he played, he scored and his teams won @YNWAwhat did Firmino and Cou did versus Sevilla or firmino versus RM? :rofl: 

Not since he's been at utd they haven't. He's been good the last few games but shit for 2 years

14 hours ago, José said:

last two finals he played, he scored and his teams won @YNWAwhat did Firmino and Cou did versus Sevilla or firmino versus RM? :rofl: 

14 hours ago, José said:

Since he has been at United he has not dominated enough big matches. He had a couple of minutes against Manchester City after an abysmal first half that's it. Apart from that shocking in big matches.

17 hours ago, José said:

Why do you always bring Liverpool into it you fucking obsessed knob jockey? xD

1 hour ago, Kyletoonfan said:

Obviously obsessed with Liverpool 😀 this discussion had absolutely nothing to do with Liverpool strange bringing you guys involved.

Funny. Literally not one single Liverpool supporter had even posted in the thread. 😂😂

42 minutes ago, Kyletoonfan said:

Yep Harry he is obsessed with you guys 😀 probably jealous with you being top of the league.

He's not really a serious poster. I can't work out if he is a troll or completely delusional but he thinks mourinho is still the best manager in the world and that utd are as good as city and Liverpool

2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

He's not really a serious poster. I can't work out if he is a troll or completely delusional but he thinks mourinho is still the best manager in the world and that utd are as good as city and Liverpool

He is either a troll or deluded and just sees United in a totally different light to everyone else. I don't doubt they could get something tommorow but with their defence as bad as it is I see Tottenham having to much going forward for them 3-1 to Spurs it should be an entertaining match.

Anyhow, I do think we’ll lose today, which is no disgrace to a very decent Spurs side challenging for honours. A draw would be a good result for us and Ole as it tapers long term expectation without making too much of a dint in the upturn of form we’re experiencing. I’m going 2-2 heart, probably 2-1 head.

• The title was changed to Tottenham 0-1 Man Utd - Sunday 13th January, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived