Wolves 2-5 Man City

Recent Form
Man City - WWWWL
Wolves - WLWDL

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Easy win for City, at home and they have found rhythm again. Sane is literally tearing defenders apart with his pace and accuracy and if they put in half of what they did against us they'll break Wolves down very fast. 

24 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Easy win for City, at home and they have found rhythm again. Sane is literally tearing defenders apart with his pace and accuracy and if they put in half of what they did against us they'll break Wolves down very fast. 

Not so much found rhythm again, rather 6 key players have returned from injury

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Not so much found rhythm again, rather 6 key players have returned from injury

i think you'll run the gamut with Wolves and walk away comfortable in the first half itself but then again this Wolves side have been quite impressive against top opposition. Hope its a good game.

2 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

i think you'll run the gamut with Wolves and walk away comfortable in the first half itself but then again this Wolves side have been quite impressive against top opposition. Hope its a good game.

Every dog has it's day as they say, you never known whats going to happen

• Subscriber

Red card for Boly. Game over. Looks harsh for me. Won the ball and his foot is barely an inch off the ground. What a sport this is now where I know the majority of people will argue with me that it was a stonewall red.

Man City fans may argue justice after Boly's hand of god goal against them at Molyneux.

• Subscriber

Can anyone remember the last time one of those challenges actually caused a serious injury? There must have been 50-100 red cards given for "That could have broken his leg but didn't" since the last time one had to be given for an actual Shawcross style leg breaker. Maybe the one that did Coleman was the last one.

Furthermore, McCarthy suffered a horror injury last season for us off a purely accidental collision with Rondon who correctly wasn't punished for it, so I still don't see why what used to be deemed good tackles now have to be red cards if you clip someone above the ankle on the follow through and give a 1 in 500 chance of seriously hurting them.

Anyway, I'm pissing into the wind by still arguing against it. The toothpaste is well and truly out of the tube.

• The title was changed to Man City 3-0 Wolves - Monday 14th January, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived