• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 19th April - Barcelona (0) 0-0 (3) Juventus

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Khedira is having a quality game here.

Hasn't been able to do much on the ball but it's off the ball where his qualities lie. Keeping Busquets out of the game, stopping him starting any moves from the back. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Khedira is having a quality game here.

Hasn't been able to do much on the ball but it's off the ball where his qualities lie. Keeping Busquets out of the game, stopping him starting any moves from the back. 

Bonucci as well. Keeping both Suarez and Neymar tame 

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

You can just bet that Real will draw Juve in the semi final and with their luck Dybala, Higuain, Bonnucci and Buffon would all become unavailable. 

I think it'll be:

Real vs Atletico
Juve vs Monaco

Messi should have scored with his chance and can anyone tell me why didnt Pjnaic receive a yellow for his foul on Messi? It surely looked a foul to me.

Juve are too strong for barcelona in their half, dont see barcelona scoring 3 or more in 45 mins. 

• Subscriber

The second half is going to be more physical as time goes on and someone is going to get sent off with the way this is going. That foul on Messi looked horrible as he came down landing on his face. Ref has missed two fouls now but you can see he wants the game to go on and not try to slow things down. 

13 minutes ago, Asura said:

Messi should have scored with his chance and can anyone tell me why didnt Pjnaic receive a yellow for his foul on Messi? It surely looked a foul to me.

Juve are too strong for barcelona in their half, dont see barcelona scoring 3 or more in 45 mins. 

I thought he was going for the ball. Foul, yes. Card? Didn't think so.

Surely the fall looked awful, but the foul itself isn't yellow.

8 minutes ago, ATL said:

I thought he was going for the ball. Foul, yes. Card? Didn't think so.

Surely the fall looked awful, but the foul itself isn't yellow.

Did he even jump and go for the ball? It looked like he was trying to obstruct Messi.

5 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

xD loving this game xD messi can't handle the pressure of keeping up with the goat. Hope they play like this vs RM

Messi has more personal and team trophies than Ronaldo. Also has better goal to match ratio (not totally sure about league but for sure in UCL). Not sure whats this pressure of keeping up you talk about. lol

5 minutes ago, Asura said:

Messi has more personal and team trophies than Ronaldo. Also has better goal to match ratio (not totally sure about league but for sure in UCL). Not sure whats this pressure of keeping up you talk about. lol

Does Messi? I heard CR was the first to 100 goals in the CL, a mark he hit yesterday.

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

For the love of God, calm down with the Ronaldo vs. Messi arguments. 

It's fucking boring and makes you look like a total nonce. 

You are right I should have ignored. 

1 minute ago, ATL said:

Does Messi? I heard CR was the first to 100 goals in the CL, a mark he hit yesterday.

I said ratio... not the number

8 minutes ago, Asura said:

Messi's ability transcends his goals. Ronaldo's doesn't. Not since 2014. 

That's all there is to it. Anyone who thinks otherwise is not really worth arguing with. 

• The title was changed to Wednesday 19th April - Barcelona (0) 0-0 (3) Juventus
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived