talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

How Long Will Man Utd's Winning Streak Last?

• Subscriber

The reverse curse thread this is turning into. Still, its nice to see that a team like Burnley can have a go so there's hope for the rest of the teams looking at this now. PSG will certainly be the test even if its at home.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Funny though, the winning streak did end but a draw, so Ole has not lost a match yet so I will stick to my original post, Leicester with Vardy scoring the winner and United losing.

Liverpool have a chance tonight of going 7 points clear if they beat Leicester but the way results are going at the moment Leicester just might beat Liverpool and Bournemouth just might beat Chelsea, 'Football...it's a funny old game'. :coffee:  

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Funny though, the winning streak did end but a draw, so Ole has not lost a match yet so I will stick to my original post, Leicester with Vardy scoring the winner and United losing.

Liverpool have a chance tonight of going 7 points clear if they beat Leicester but the way results are going at the moment Leicester just might beat Liverpool and Bournemouth just might beat Chelsea, 'Football...it's a funny old game'. :coffee:  

Nah we're the gift that keeps giving. It's exactly the kind of thing for us to do where people think we'll keep the trend of unexpected results but just give Liverpool 3 points and dampen everyone's spirits (apart from Liverpool fans!) xD 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Nah we're the gift that keeps giving. It's exactly the kind of thing for us to do where people think we'll keep the trend of unexpected results but just give Liverpool 3 points and dampen everyone's spirits (apart from Liverpool fans!) xD 

Have FAITH buddy, FAITH, Liverpool 1-2 with Vardy scoring the winner in time added on. :eek:xD

1 hour ago, Stan said:

I like that we’re so hated that serial human rights abusers who’ve bought their way to the league multiple times are preferred to us xD

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I like that we’re so hated that serial human rights abusers who’ve bought their way to the league multiple times are preferred to us xD

Of course! 

• Subscriber
On 30/01/2019 at 09:55, CaaC - John said:

Nearly got it right @Stan  your Leicester let me down by only drawing xD 

Once again 'Football... it's a funny old game' :coffee:

Archived