talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tue 14th March - Leicester City (3) 2-0 (2) Sevilla

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

So are UEFA biased towards Real Madrid as well as La Liga? 

I'd actually put money on Real Madrid drawing Leicester if they go through to be honest. 

Not convinced on favoritism in the league, but Real have been blatantly favored in Europe with their draws. 

You can't just rely on knowing how to play football to get you through.  There's also the passion factor even though as a coach you may have followed that side for a couple of months previous planning your game and then all of a sudden what once didn't exist, suddenly exists in abundance catches you out.  Under normal circumstances I would love to commend Leicester City, but because those players are such scumbags, all I can do is spit on the ground.

But I'll be cheering them on against Real Madrid. ;):x

21 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Very much so! Although not as much this season.

So there's a conspiracy which crosses authorities and boundaries now? Who do you think orchestrates this terrible crime, do you have some sort of Elders of Zion for me to read over so I can get clued up on it?

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

The players are still snake shithouses for not putting in these kind of performances under him though. The sacking was justified but how they can just flick a switch and suddenly match Sevilla when they struggled past Derby under Claudio is just a joke. It's a lack of respect if anything for a man who delivered what they could have only dreamed about prior. 

I know that's how it seems but it's happened throughought history... once a manager loses the dressing room, it's over. 

It's not just the effort that needs highlighting either! Ranieri this season went back to his former self and started to tinker with everything that was successful the season before. Formations, players, it was all just a big mess instead of sticking to a successful formula. Shakespeare's come in and gone straight back to basics of what won them the title... 442 formation with the players that know exactly how to exicute it and piff paff poof... They are winning again. 

Theres so much that we all don't know about regarding Ranieri being sacked. Why had he lost the players? Why had his relationship with his backroom staff broke down? Why wasn't he even on speaking terms with his assistant manager? 

It was obvious he needed to go and in my opinion Leicester's instant upturn in form proves that the decision was justified. 

14 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

So there's a conspiracy which crosses authorities and boundaries now? Who do you think orchestrates this terrible crime, do you have some sort of Elders of Zion for me to read over so I can get clued up on it?

Nah, it's not that complicated.  It's modern football on most stakes if not all...

Real Madrid are carried forward by UEFA because it's imperative for the brand being the most legendary club historically and where La Liga is in question, they're in the building process (which is going very well indeed) of marketing and selling the product so as to become like the Premier League which means that a club like Real Madrid must win more than one league title in a decade (that's ten years).

We need the meerkats for this one. ;)

La Liga is now a joke though, and hilarious which is why I didn't even bother commenting in last weekend's results.

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Cure said:

I think they've played pretty well so far. I also think Stan is glued to a screen right now. I don't think Leicester will get this far in every again.

a screen? Fuck off man. I was there.

10 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

If it wasn't before, surely now the sacking of Ranieri has been justified? 

Surely, has to be. There's still one member on here who can get rid of the sour grapes...¬¬

9 hours ago, carefreeluke said:

I love N'Golo Kante but he's getting hailed to the heavens on social media for watching a football game, the hype at this rate is slowly becoming unbearable.

C66QDJDWkAAlvC4.jpg

mate, he made it back to London about 20 minutes after the game finished. This is only the start for you :D 

8 hours ago, Dan said:

I can say nothing but wow. Just, wow.

I AM ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY BUZZING! Fucking mental atmosphere last night. Absolutely crazy. Electric. Can't believe it. We're in the quarter finals of the Champions league, mate. THE QUARTER-FINALS OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!

• Administrator

I passed out early last night, woke up to see Leicester put Sevilla to the sword. I see dickhead Nasri got sent off and Nzonzi missed a penalty. This is what it means to be a French player in the latter stages of the Champions League, bottling it. 

Fair play to Leicester, what a result that is. As much Shit as it was seeing Ranieri get the push, it's made a difference 

45 minutes ago, StanLCFC said:

A screen? Fuck off man. I was there.

I AM ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY BUZZING! Fucking mental atmosphere last night. Absolutely crazy. Electric. Can't believe it. We're in the quarter finals of the Champions league, mate. THE QUARTER-FINALS OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!

Fair enough. Sorry Stan.

• The title was changed to Tue 14th March - Leicester City (3) 2-0 (2) Sevilla
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived