talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tue 14th March - Leicester City (3) 2-0 (2) Sevilla

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Sevilla and sampaoli gave that match away to Leicester. Too bad their fairy tale is about to become a nightmare.

Like i told dan in another forum, not banning Morgan (Captain Morgan celebration) was an act of mercy to keep the game close. (At least the first half of the first game).

what? Why would a ref 'ban' Morgan i.e. send him off for a celebration?

If that's what you mean? 

Think it was more the fact we were better than Sevilla on the day as opposed to Sevilla/Sampaoli giving it away to us. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

No. Playing dumb for your convinience. 

"Wes Morgan’s Champions League celebration was cheeky promotion for sponsor Captain Morgan rum"

Former Arsenal star Nicklas Bendtner fell foul of the regulations at Euro 2012 when he sported a pair of lucky pants sponsored by bookmaker Paddy Power.

UEFA fiercely protect the commercial value of their competitions for sponsors, wary of ‘guerrilla marketing’ attempts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3093937/wes-morgan-champions-league-celebration-captain-morgan-rum/amp/

so how was it an act of mercy to keep the game close? 

What was meant to happen then at the moment he did that celebration? 

I know what the celebration was for so no need to explain. I just don't know what you expected to be done at the time? Fine him while he's on the pitch xD  

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

UEFA DIDN'T BAN Morgan for the GAME against ATLETICO. I say game cause the second leg won't be much of a game. Quit playing dead possum. 

Sevilla got too comfortable and gave the game away, besides their last few la liga games (lost 3- 1 to Atletico) show their form is going downhill. Atletico is a different story, i feel bad for fans and sponsors. 

people said that about our tie against Sevilla :34_rolling_eyes:

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

UEFA DIDN'T BAN Morgan for the GAME against ATLETICO. I say game cause the second leg won't be much of a game. Quit playing dead possum. 

Sevilla got too comfortable and gave the game away, besides their last few la liga games (lost 3- 1 to Atletico) show their form is going downhill. Atletico is a different story, i feel bad for fans and sponsors

xD

• Administrator
18 hours ago, Dan said:

Oh yeah Stan, forgot to warn you about this one, think of the most anti-Leicester person you've ever come across, times it by 10 and you've got Teso.

17 hours ago, Dan said:

All that time I've spent watching this team and it turns out a Man Utd 'fan' from Mexico knows them better. Feels like such a waste.

gonna give up on my support now. he knows more than all of us put together. 

• Administrator

ask them why they (apparently) 'turned their back'. Ask yourself why you think they're 'trying again'. Do you not think Ranieri was part of the problem and told the players to forget how they won the league but play a totally different kind of tactic? He changed it. Players abided by it. It didn't work. Ranieri didn't change it back. 

I really couldn't give a shit what you think to be honest though. You're clearly brainwashed by the media and nonsensical pundits, be it over here or in the USA or wherever you're from.

Who is this 'Rianeri' you speak of, by the way? 

• Subscriber
53 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

:dam:nobody said that. But isn't obvious that the snakes are finally trying again, now that they got Rianeri fired. Rianeri's accomplishment will never be match again. First opportunity and they turned their back, shame on them and shame on fans like you. 

It couldn't possibly be to do with tactics.

I love how you've spent that long trying to put down anything good about Leicester as a team yet in your eyes we can beat Liverpool & Sevilla just by simply "trying".

Why would they turn their back on him? Tell me what they as a group of players have got to gain from "turning their back" on their manager who they won the league with?

Even if it's true they've played to get him sacked, it isn't like they've taken the easy option in doing so.

The fact you put it solely down to Ranieri and nothing down to the players sums up how little of a clue you truly have. You probably hadn't watched a game of ours over 12 months ago. You haven't got a clue about them.

48 minutes ago, Romesh said:

ask them why they (apparently) 'turned their back'. Ask yourself why you think they're 'trying again'. Do you not think Ranieri was part of the problem and told the players to forget how they won the league but play a totally different kind of tactic? He changed it. Players abided by it. It didn't work. Ranieri didn't change it back. 

I really couldn't give a shit what you think to be honest though. You're clearly brainwashed by the media and nonsensical pundits, be it over here or in the USA or wherever you're from.

Who is this 'Rianeri' you speak of, by the way? 

Think it's who I flew with to Sevilla. Shame on me for going though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 3/23/2017 at 9:48 PM, Teso Dos Bichos said:

After Ranieri got fired all of the sudden they remember how to play? You think all of his work went out the window the day he was fired? Please.... once his work wears out, your team will be back to usual, being a lower tier team.

Management and players got him fired as an attemp to discredit, his work. Cause anyone with a brain will tell you it was Ranieri who won the the league. His coaching skills and experience  (along with the PL having a bad year (chelsea/man utd) won the league. How good was Vardy under Nigel P. or Mahrez/Marc A.? 

Liverpool and sevilla??? LMAO

LCFC against Man Utd (last three games) 3 losses 9 goals against and scored only 2. 

How many times did you watch Leicester last year?

Man Utd beating us is nothing to shout about. You should be capable of wiping the floor with us resources wise. Pogba cost more than nearly our entire squad.

Archived