talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Mobile Phones

football forum

football forum

What are you currently using to send nudes to the rest of the world?

verge-01DSC09746.0.jpg

I'm currently using a Microsoft Lumia 950 (above) and really like it. The app support is a real pain as I can't have anything that's Android or Apple but it suits me down to the ground. There is full integration with my Xbox One which I use quite a lot and have found it to be the cleanest and easiest phone that I've ever used, if they could only sort out the amount of apps available it would be perfect.

Had a Windows Phone, loved the OS, but the lack of support by any major app developers makes it impossible for me. Android is far better for it, and the customisation means I can make it look better than the ugly default skin. 

Currently got the Galaxy S6, which is a good phone, but is already outdated barely a year after I bought it. The mobile phone cycle is ridiculously anti-consumer.

• Administrator

why can't you have anything Android or Apple? 

I've got a HTC One M8. Brilliant phone and is fairly reliable. I'm not great at looking after phones and have damaged the screen once and got pushed in to a pool with it in my pocket so it's actually my 3rd version of it xD. Memory is a bit short for the amount of apps that you want/need these days. My one is 16 GB as others were too expensive. And it's easy to add in an SD card to bump up the memory anyway.

Have previously had Galaxy S5 and HTC Desire HD. As you can tell, I'm Android and have never got the Apple hype. Never appealed to me. 

Now on a SIM Only contract as well so if ever I do need a new phone, I only have to buy the handset and not faff about with or get tied in to lengthy contracts. £20 for 15GB of data and unlimited minutes/texts (not that I use much of those). It's mainly the data which is the big attraction. 

• Subscriber

I'm not much of a phone user, only need it for calls, emails and fb messenger. I don't really play games, so the only apps I use are the ones to keep up to date with football scores, f1, etc when I'm on the go. 

Had a Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo for the last 3 years since it was released and loved it, but the mic recently stopped functioning and the battery life was getting poor anyway, so I unfortunately had to go for a new phone. I'm generally not willing to spend more than 200$ for something that I barely use, so went for Asus Zenfone Go. Great battery life, nice build and only cost me 99$ haha. The old Samsung works great as an e-book reader now.

I have an iPhone 5S. I've had Android in the past but I prefer Apple for phones. I really like IOS it's really clean and straightforward, it's been a long time since I used Android now but it was really clunky when I used it. Plus all my friends have iPhones so having free messaging with them is a nice bonus too. Apart from social media and Spotify I don't use apps so that's not a selling point for me. Despite Apple's reputation I've had this phone 3 years and it still works almost perfectly (the charger port is knackered but I'm getting a new one soon anyway), it still has good battery life, the processor handles the newest IOS updates just fine and it's survived plenty of big falls and significant water damage from Leeds Fest almost completely unscathed. 

• Subscriber
27 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

OnePlus 3T. Superb phone and much cheaper than the other high end smartphones.

goneplus-3t.jpg?quality=98&strip=all

I'm looking into getting a OnePlus for two reasons - the price-quality ratio (as you mentioned already), and the absolutely amazing camera module with a Sony sensor, optical image stabilisation, RAW support and full manual control. 

How is the phone's user interface? Normally, it still costs more than what I'm willing to spend for a phone, but if it's really as good as the reviews claim, I would consider buying and using it as and alternative to my camera when I'm on the go.

Google Pixel XL.

Always been a Google phone user. Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6 and now the Pixel. Stock android is the only way to go.

Guy in my work has the OnePlus 3T and it doesn't feel anywhere near as good although is still a very solid phone, especially for the price.

3 hours ago, nudge said:

I'm looking into getting a OnePlus for two reasons - the price-quality ratio (as you mentioned already), and the absolutely amazing camera module with a Sony sensor, optical image stabilisation, RAW support and full manual control. 

How is the phone's user interface? Normally, it still costs more than what I'm willing to spend for a phone, but if it's really as good as the reviews claim, I would consider buying and using it as and alternative to my camera when I'm on the go.

I really like it, no problems with it.i couldn't tell you much about the camera as I've not really played around with it enough in the few months that I've had it haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...