talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Mobile Phones

football forum

11 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Any in particular?

I need a cheaper contract than my current 70+pm(including Apple Music). I want a good camera and good battery. Had about 5 iPhones in a row over the last 8 years. Time for a change, they’re just too expensive. Currently got an IPhone 7 so don’t want to go from that to a worse phone. 

6, 6t or if you can wait for the 7.

Edit: If music is important to you, Vodafone include Spotify Premium in some of their deals etc

I'm on a sim-only Vodafone contract that costs me £25 a month for 25GB of data and it comes with Spotify Premium which I use religiously. So it technically works out to be £15 for the contract.

• Subscriber

Our son normally gives me his mobile when he has completed his contract and gets another latest model but this time I went and bought myself a contract phone from EE and I am quite happy with it (once I got the hang of it), it's a Galaxy J3 2017/SM-J330 MOF.

download (5).png

Edited by CaaC - John

• Subscriber
On 21/02/2019 at 09:24, Rab said:

6, 6t or if you can wait for the 7.

Edit: If music is important to you, Vodafone include Spotify Premium in some of their deals etc

I'm on a sim-only Vodafone contract that costs me £25 a month for 25GB of data and it comes with Spotify Premium which I use religiously. So it technically works out to be £15 for the contract.

What are you using yourself? I do like the look of the both to be honest. 

12 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

What are you using yourself? I do like the look of the both to be honest. 

I've got a Google Pixel 3. At £739, It's a bit steeper than the OnePlus options. Although, personally, worth every penny.

football forum
1 hour ago, Rab said:

I've got a Google Pixel 3. At £739, It's a bit steeper than the OnePlus options. Although, personally, worth every penny.

I bought a Pixel 2 at launch, probably the best phone I've ever had. Love it :)!

11 hours ago, Eco said:

Just got a new phone today. I've had the iPhone, hated it to bits, and finally was able to buy the phone I've been wanting for some time, which is the Samsung Galaxy S9 Note. 12 hours in, and i couldn't be happier. 

S9 or Note 9

Or S9 Plus ?

• Administrator
5 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

EE are offering me the p20 Huawei and also a watch worth £250 xD. The EE guy I’ve spoken to also can’t sing the praises of the huawei enough, in comparison to other phones. 

He's doing his job well as a salesman then!

• Subscriber
On 30/01/2019 at 16:04, Pyfish said:

I usually upgrade every time my contract is up. So every 24 months.

The same as our son & daughter 9_9

I will more or less do the same I imagine and give my current one to one of the grandsons if they want it, wee Kaiden will be around 7 in 2 years time so I will more than give it to him.   

football forum

EE are offering me the p20 Huawei and also a watch worth £250 xD. The EE guy I’ve spoken to also can’t sing the praises of the huawei enough, in comparison to other phones. 

It's almost as if he's paid to say it...

• Subscriber

EE are offering me the p20 Huawei and also a watch worth £250.xD 

Jammy fucker, I got offered nowt when I got my new mobile!! :dam:

Be careful though if you go for it, he might give you his old watch instead and keep the £250 one for himself xD  

• Subscriber
44 minutes ago, Stan said:

He's doing his job well as a salesman then!

38 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

It's almost as if he's paid to say it...

Cunts.

In comparison to other phones, i mean. I said i actually preferred the Nexus and he explained to me why some of the Huawei phones are better options. Hmmmmmmmmm

All i know is, i cba with another Iphone or a Samsung.