talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Emiliano Sala - Cardiff Face Transfer Ban

football forum

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

xD Get fucked. They just sold their top scorer fair and square, and it was a plane supplied by Cardiff. You're off your fucking head if you think they deserve to suffer for this

It wasn't supplied by Cardiff, it was supplied by Willie Mckay a British mega-agent who brokered the deal on behalf of Emiliano and his agent (French guy) according to him.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Berserker said:

It wasn't supplied by Cardiff, it was supplied by Willie Mckay a British mega-agent who brokered the deal on behalf of Emiliano and his agent (French guy) according to him.

Why should that stop Nantes taking the money though?

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Stan said:

Why should that stop Nantes taking the money though?

kind of following on from Rick's point. Thought you were making a reason as to why Nantes shouldn't get their money.

8 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I know there is insurance to cover injured player wages, but I've never heard of insurance covering a transfer fee. If it exists Liverpool must be livid they didn't get a pay out for Andy Carroll, as he disappeared in the Anfield area all the time

We got most of it back off West Ham because they’re stupid

8 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Nantes are surely still due the money. If Cardiff are to be financially reimbursed it will surely have to be through some sort of insurance payout. 

That's how I have it in my head as well. The contract was signed and he was officially our player, so Nantes would be owed the money.

The question is the time period between the contract signing and if insurance would have been agreed within those couple of days.

Either way, this is irrelevant at the moment. 

RIP Emiliano Sala. We never saw you play and never saw you score, but Emiliano, our beautiful bluebird, we will love you forever more.

DF2FED8C-1BAC-4908-9D3B-D9890F01245B.jpeg

• Subscriber

Emiliano Sala: Cardiff City won’t receive January transfer window deadline extension to replace missing striker

Cardiff City chief executive Ken Choo has spoken to the Premier League after their club-record £15m signing went missing on Monday and is feared dead

Cardiff City will not be granted any additional time to sign a new striker following the disappearance of Argentine footballer Emiliano Sala, the club’s chief executive Ken Choo said.

Sala has not been found after the aeroplane carrying him and one other person disappeared on Monday night, with the 28-year-old now feared dead after “no trace” of the aircraft was found despite a fourth day of search efforts.

The former Nantes FC striker only agreed to join Cardiff last Saturday, but having returned to France to say goodbye to his teammates, his flight from the south-west city to the Welsh capital never arrived after it disappeared off radar at around 8:20pm on Monday.

Cardiff City have been left in shock at the news, and although Sala remains missing, they have said that they are viewing the situation “realistically” and are preparing for the worst after more than three days passed without any sign of him or pilot David Ibbotson...(more)

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/emiliano-sala-missing-plane-crash-search-cardiff-city-transfer-news-premier-league-window-extension-a8744331.html

• Subscriber

EMILIANO Sala and pilot David Ibbotson’s missing plane may never be found after reports suggest the doomed Piper PA-46 aeroplane may have crashed near a 600ft underwater valley in the English Channel.

The pair tragically disappeared over the Isle of Alderney when the Piper Malibu plane travelling from Nantes to Cardiff lost contact with Jersey air traffic control (ATC) on January 21. Now reports claim the single-engine plane could have sunk into one of the channels most dangerous areas know as Hurd’s Deep. Located north of Alderney, the location became a common dumping ground for chemical waste following World War Two.

Wow, sounds brutal.

• Subscriber

Just a shout out to Kante who was a former team mate of Salsa. Kante has offered to pay money in order to keep the search going. This is an beautiful gesture from a humble human being.

Funds have been raised to start a private search. I know it's unlikely that Sala and the pilot will be found safe. Just hope both families will get closure.

The family of missing footballer Emiliano Sala has thanked fundraisers after £280,000 was donated to continue the search for him.

The £15m Cardiff City striker was on a flight with pilot David Ibbotson, which disappeared over the English Channel on Monday evening.

The Sala family who arrived Guernsey on Sunday, thanked donors for their "exceptional generosity".

Two boats hired using the money resumed the search on Saturday.

Sala's mother Mercedes and sister Romina arrived on Guernsey on Sunday afternoon, and were greeted by chief of police David Mearns, who is leading the private search, and the harbourmaster.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47019752

football forum
3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Genuine question, do you actually know how to read? She's his EX-GIRLFRIEND and said she believed FOOTBALL MAFIA was involved, never said anything about Argentina.

Everyone knows all Mafia come from Argentina. 

football forum
15 minutes ago, Berserker said:

That's right, that's why your missus gives me game time, she prefers someone who make can make things happen rather than a dull cunt like you.

I can't take you seriously ever since you told me that girls undressing makes you insecure. 

7 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I can't take you seriously ever since you told me that girls undressing makes you insecure. 

If we're sharing each other's secrets then let me put it out there that you revealed to me that most of the nights after you log out you put on your mum's fine dresses and high heels and head out to the red light district.

• Subscriber

An underwater search for footballer Emiliano Sala's plane will take place after cushions were found on a beach.

They were discovered near Surtainville on France's Cotentin Peninsula, on Monday, by French authorities.

Following this, the Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) has identified an area of four square nautical miles for a search.

The plane disappeared with Sala, 28, and pilot David Ibbotson, from Crowle, North Lincolnshire, on board last week.

Due to weather and sea conditions, an underwater search is not expected to start until the end of the week and will take up to three days, an AAIB spokesman said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47058064

• The title was changed to Emiliano Sala - Cardiff Face Transfer Ban

Archived