talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Emiliano Sala - Cardiff Face Transfer Ban

football forum

football forum
On 24/01/2019 at 21:57, Machado said:

£15M is a drop in the ocean in today's market...

Had to be done :eek:

Yeah was deffo me mate :bye:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
9 minutes ago, Machado said:

Don't wanna kick up a storm but this thread that should have been very serious is now in very deep waters... thank @Cannabis for opening the floodgates.

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Yeah was deffo me mate :bye:

Think you missed the deep waters reference...

• Subscriber
32 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Anyone know if the planes been found? 

Wreckage from the plane which disappeared with Cardiff City's Emiliano Sala and pilot on board found in the English Channel

This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.

You can receive Breaking News on a smartphone or tablet via the BBC News App. You can also follow @BBCBreaking on Twitter to get the latest alerts

• Subscriber
31 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Wreckage from the plane which disappeared with Cardiff City's Emiliano Sala and pilot on board found in the English Channel

This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.

You can receive Breaking News on a smartphone or tablet via the BBC News App. You can also follow @BBCBreaking on Twitter to get the latest alerts

Can one of you MOD's delete the previous attachment about E-ON Energy that suddenly appeared in this post, I can't delete it?

Edit Forget that, I have sussed it out :ay:

• The title was changed to Emiliano Sala to Cardiff - Plane Wreckage Found
  • Subscriber

I just hope they find the other body also and they are both laid to rest by their families and loved ones which will give them some relief and I hope they find out what caused the crash and do what they have to do if it was a big error of judgement by whoever. 

8 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Nantes are demanding payment - thoughts?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47146614

I don't see how Cardiff can't pay, if he's been officially signed by them they should pay the money.

All a bit horrible when money and squabbling gets brought into something which is about someone's life.

7 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Nantes are demanding payment - thoughts?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47146614

They’re entitled to the payment legally, Cardiff should pay them. It’s not Nantes’ fault he flew over in an unsafe single propellor engine and didn’t make it - they signed up for selling a player and sold him.

• The title was changed to Emiliano Sala - Cardiff Face Transfer Ban

Archived