talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Emiliano Sala - Cardiff Face Transfer Ban

football forum

I have to say I've been on 4 planes in the past month and I just want to get off them every single time out of fear. These type of news certainly doesn't help my cause. Enough about me though, I really hope Sala and whoever else was on that plane is OK. Things don't look good but I agree with Berserker, every plane needs to have quadruple checks if not more and have all sorts of emergency outputs. 

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
45 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Also these kind of planes and copters (single-engine) are dangerous and should be discontinued, a minimum of two engines and parachutes should be mandatory for every aircraft.

I think these aircraft need to be relegated to training and that's literally where it should end. Using them for cost-saving or shorter trips is just risky. I hope everything turns out okay in the end for everyone on-board.

3 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I think these aircraft need to be relegated to training and that's literally where it should end. Using them for cost-saving or shorter trips is just risky. I hope everything turns out okay in the end for everyone on-board.

Yeah like a flying simulator, but only on land.

5 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Because it was failing?

Could be the weather conditions as well. 

Anyway, read about it in the German news. Hoping for the best, but it doesn't look good :/

1 minute ago, JOSHBRFC said:

His shit joke about faking his own death to not play for Neil Warnock is still there on page 1. Not sure about anything else.

Oh, hadn't seen it, perhaps it was hidden for a while. I love a joke 99% of the times but that was just low in a moment like this.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Officials are saying they're not expecting anyone to be alive. They must know something else.

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

No distress call which is the main concern. 

Wishful thinking at this point unfortunately. 

And given the fact there was no reports of them landing at any nearby coastal airports.

Such a short journey as well that it's unlikely you'd expect anything to happen. Very sad :( 

• The title was changed to Emiliano Sala - Cardiff Face Transfer Ban

Archived