The better place to talk football.

Emiliano Sala - Cardiff Face Transfer Ban

football forum

46 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Shocking new footage has come to light

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for dunkirk plane crash gif

On rare form tonight. 

Yet you're still the prick that lectured me the other day in the matchday thread xD

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Emiliano Sala's ex-girlfriend has claimed she doesn't believe the disappearance of the Cardiff striker's plane is an accident.

His former partner Berenice Schkair, a French model, posted a cryptic tweet which she later deleted before expanding on her message on Instagram.

She initially said: "Investigate the soccer mafia because I do not believe this accident."

Later she wrote: "I want to wake up and this is all a lie. Please investigate because I do not believe this was an accident or suspend a search for bad weather when they hardly find objects floating in [the sea].

:what:
Full story: Mirror

• Subscriber

There is "no hope" of finding missing Premier League star Emiliano Sala, a senior search and rescue official said today.

A major air and sea search for the plane carrying new Cardiff City signing Sala, 28, resumed at first light today after the plane lost contact off Alderney in the Channel Islands on Monday evening.

John Fitzgerald, chief officer of Channel Islands Air Search, told the BBC there was "no hope" of finding him and "even the fittest person" would only last a few hours in the water.

Rescuers were focused on Wednesday on the “slim” remaining hope that Sala and the pilot escaped onto a life raft after the Piper-P46 Malibu disappeared from radars at around 8.30pm

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/emiliano-sala-latest-no-hope-of-find-missing-cardiff-city-player-says-channel-islands-rescue-chief-a4046711.html

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Cicero said:

ONE lifeboat?

Makes sense I guess. The aircraft will do the actual searching then summon the lifeboat if they find something I'd imagine. If there's only two people they're looking for it should be enough.

I was hesitant to post this due to the usual speculation (and that it's the Daily Mail). However, as Sky Sports have literally said parts of it on TV, I can't see any reason why not.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6623571/Cardiff-City-stars-missing-plane-chartered-family-football-agent-Willie-McKay.html#article-6623571

17 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I was hesitant to post this due to the usual speculation (and that it's the Daily Mail). However, as Sky Sports have literally said parts of it on TV, I can't see any reason why not.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6623571/Cardiff-City-stars-missing-plane-chartered-family-football-agent-Willie-McKay.html#article-6623571

I presumed it was his agent that rented the plane. There were clear signs that Emiliano shouldn't have boarded that piece of junk, like the flight from Cardiff to Nantes was turbulent and in the last flight it failed to start three fucking times until it actually did. Should have ditched it. Besides it was a fucking 35 years old single-engine fucking piece of junk, the fucking agent should have know better.

23 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Blokes gone missing feared dead, let's put some sexy pictures of his ex wife up in the article. Daily Mail never miss a chance.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Harvsky said:

Blokes gone missing feared dead, let's put some sexy pictures of his ex wife up in the article. Daily Mail never miss a chance.

The way the article is done it makes it look like they are trying to smear the pilot as well. Some journalists these days have absolutely no respect.

3 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Was she not claiming yesterday that she believed foul play was involved and wanted it investigated further?? 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

The way the article is done it makes it look like they are trying to smear the pilot as well. Some journalists these days have absolutely no respect.

I'd tend to agree, however the sheer incompetence involved in this entire thing can't go unnoticed. Just makes it all the more devastating. 

2 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Yeh but why would that warrant a pic of her in her bra?:4_joy:

Not seen the pictures just commenting after seeing your post... don't really care much for lazy journalism or unnecessary focus on things that don't matter like pictures of her half naked or whatever...  

• The title was changed to Emiliano Sala - Cardiff Face Transfer Ban

Archived