talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Another One!

football forum

• Subscriber

Hello all!

I'm another one of those that used to be on the old place that is now finally moving over here. I'd not been on the old one for ages and tried to find it earlier and came across here and then Stan tells me it's a mixture of TFF and AFF members.

I used to be Jammy or FishyMackem depending on which of those names you remember.

Support Grimsby as my main team but went to Uni in Sunderland so follow them too. Lucky me!

Hopefully the lower leagues get more active in time - up for the challenge!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
33 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Hello all!

I'm another one of those that used to be on the old place that is now finally moving over here. I'd not been on the old one for ages and tried to find it earlier and came across here and then Stan tells me it's a mixture of TFF and AFF members.

I used to be Jammy or FishyMackem depending on which of those names you remember.

Support Grimsby as my main team but went to Uni in Sunderland so follow them too. Lucky me!

Hopefully the lower leagues get more active in time - up for the challenge!

Wouldn't say it's a mix mate - most of AFF still over there, although maybe not as many from your time.

Welcome to the forum :) Good luck with your attempts to make the hierarchy next year

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Image result for that's different gif

He is trying to dismantle this theory that he is some kind of creature that lurks in every shadow waiting for an innocent new poster to wander by that he can leap out on suck all their blood from and leave in a dried up husk on the floor... His first effort was a little creepy but this one is much better.. could be his new year resolution or something.. 

3 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

He is trying to dismantle this theory that he is some kind of creature that lurks in every shadow waiting for an innocent new poster to wander by that he can leap out on suck all their blood from and leave in a dried up husk on the floor... His first effort was a little creepy but this one is much better.. could be his new year resolution or something.. 

57E61235-CBCD-4C8F-9BFD-F6AFF55D59FF.gif

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Thank you! I do not play the guitar. I am now however intrigued as to why you think I may have?

I reckon he thought your avatar was a guitar then realised it was a fish...

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

You cod have done so much better there but good effort... 

Yeah it wasn't the time or plaice for something like that.

No need to carp on about it though.

• Subscriber

Gonna say when I saw you post in a thread you followed Grimsby & Sunderland I was sure we'd had someone with that combination about before. Welcome back!

I quite like both Grimsby & Lincoln. I'd like to see one of them if not both get further up the leagues.

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Dan said:

Gonna say when I saw you post in a thread you followed Grimsby & Sunderland I was sure we'd had someone with that combination about before. Welcome back!

I quite like both Grimsby & Lincoln. I'd like to see one of them if not both get further up the leagues.

We play Lincoln away on Saturday. So excited. Sickens me they are top of League Two -_-

Archived