The better place to talk football.

Another One!

football forum

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
14 hours ago, José said:

Once again Cannabis and his routine cheap shot aimed at AFF. Becoming a staff member here has been his downfall (along with having zero probability of making Storts list)

Welcome  pyfish.do you play the guitar by any chance ? 

Think he might have been even before your time my friend, YNWA he was called, from the old days before the FSF/AFF merge - when it was PFF I believe. Was a Grimsby and Liverpool fan then :whistling:

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

I try to be nice and don’t even get an obligatory upvote. I’m going back to burning houses down.

I praise Grimsby's rivals and get one #TheDifference

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Storts said:

Think he might have been even before your time my friend, YNWA he was called, from the old days before the FSF/AFF merge - when it was PFF I believe. Was a Grimsby and Liverpool fan then :whistling:

Nice to see you again Storts :shutup:  Liverpool are still my favourite Premier League team. I just follow Sunderland's results more with having a season ticket whilst working there and whilst at Uni.

football forum
5 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

I try to be nice and don’t even get an obligatory upvote. I’m going back to burning houses down.

s0 salti

On 16/01/2019 at 04:26, José said:

Once again Cannabis and his routine cheap shot aimed at AFF. Becoming a staff member here has been his downfall (along with having zero probability of making Storts list)

Welcome  pyfish.do you play the guitar by any chance ? 

What a fucking travesty. 

Wonder how @Cannabis will recover from that one. 

Archived