• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

John Wick

football forum

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Oh my yes. Looks like he might kill someone with a book...thats my takeaway.

Damn, this looks good. Can't wait. Hopefully they'll end it with Part 3, then it will be the best action trilogy of all time for me. If the third part is as good as the first two. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Sort of a recap video with a few interesting tidbits thrown in but the most interesting nugget is near the end (around 6:25); they mention starz is apparently looking at doing a series centered around the continental, apparently both original producers and a writer are on board and apparently Keanu is a producer. Colour me intrigued. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

giphy.gif

John Wick will return in 2021.

Following Chapter 3 — Parabellum’s #1 box office debut — knocking Avengers: Endgamefrom the top after a three-week run — John Wick 4 has been confirmed. Not only that, the sequel has a release date: May 21, 2021.

The first John Wick movie opened in 2014 and grossed just under $90 million total, while its 2017 sequel made $172 million lifetime. The third movie, which debuted last Friday, made $57 million domestically and another $36 million overseas ($93 million total), greatly outpacing John Wick 2.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived